PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding gear for the big guys like me

Collegeboy
01-02-2003, 12:38 AM
Alright I have been looking into buying some gear. At this time I run an old 4+1 harness that I am tired of. I was looking around and really like the Dye 6+4 or whatever it is called harness. Now it says one size fits all. But as any big guy like I know this isn't true. So, has anyone actually tried this and did they fit you, and if you don't mind actually what size waist are you so I could judge if it would fit me.

Also I have been looking into their pants. They are sweet and they say they come in a 2x. Does anyone know if this is a true 2x, or them just trying to say they have a 2x.

I have looked into their shoes and loved them, and was very realized to find out they make a size 15. There must be a huge demand for them if they make that big of a size.

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated. I think the best thing to do is to try and find a place where I could try them on, but I think that would be a far shot.

Thanks
Collegeboy

Darkstorm
01-02-2003, 01:05 AM
My current shoes are from the NikeID site. Size 14 mid rise football cleats with shark bottoms. They work great on most surfaces from dirt to wet pavement. Plus they have "DARKSTORM" down the side of the shoes.

Dern
01-02-2003, 02:02 AM
For once, any cleats should do in paintball. Go to a store and get the ones you like best. Also, if you want paintball pants, try to find an army surplus or a goodwill or something like that kind of store, you can get good camo pants and stuff for cheap.

The Dye Attack (http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/040-4403.html) goes up to waist size 40 or maybe more.

good luck finding your gear.