PDA

View Full Version : Team E-MAGine takes 2. place!!

Copper-TOP
01-02-2003, 08:44 AM
The Norwegian Am A team took the 2. place in the Xmas cup in Norway..
E-MAGine is a team playing only with the best markers... You guessed it; The E-MAG X.
We are happy to tell you that out of ten matches, we won 9, and lost only the final match.
The E-MAG worked great all day, and with the LEV 10, we did'nt experience any breaks..

THANKS ALOT TO AIRGUN FOR MAKING THE BEST MARKER IN THE WORLD!!!!
Also thanks to:
PJ
HARMLESS
FAST FISK

Peder
Frontplayer
Team E-MAGine

Jonno06
01-02-2003, 10:09 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!

i want an emag x:(

im sure you would have got first but...uhm..the wind..yea..the wind,thats it.

drats on that norwegian updraft.

yeahthatsme
01-02-2003, 12:15 PM
way to show them whose boss!!! YAY YOU!!!

Kevmaster
01-02-2003, 12:21 PM
congrats guys!

personman
01-02-2003, 12:33 PM
Good job!!
Now take those spyders you won ( I know you won some ;) ) and start using them so Kingman will pay you $$$$$$$ and give the xmags to me!!!

:D

magman007
01-02-2003, 01:21 PM
good job guys! keep makin us and AGD PROUD!

brian terry
01-02-2003, 01:28 PM
great job keep it up.

Sunrise
01-02-2003, 02:10 PM
Way to go!!!

Sorry I could not be there, had to work *EDIT* No use of bad language, or symbols in their place. Even cussing in Norweigan is not allowed. Army......:mad:

I've attached an image of the team that palyed the cup.

Inge (kneeling, left front) Mag Pusher (middle) and Copper-TOP (to the right)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load SM5
01-02-2003, 02:33 PM
Congrats guys! Way to go.

FreshmanBob
01-02-2003, 03:59 PM
Nice! Congradulations on the tourney, I'm sure it won't be the last you guys kick butt in.

You guys gotta start shipping some of those bad boys over to the states!

Army
01-02-2003, 11:38 PM
Way to go! Congrats on the win:)

Dern
01-03-2003, 04:25 AM
Way to showem that AGD power and pride... *claps hands loudly and wakes up sleeping family*

Gitaroo Man
01-03-2003, 04:54 AM
Congrats!!

Copper-TOP
01-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Thanx guys....
I know that this is not the last you'll hear from us! We are by now one of the top Norwegian teams, and hopefully next time we'll be #1....
As the only team in Norway playing with E-MAGs we have made some heads turn over the last year.. Comments such as:
-Damn guys... we did'nt even see you cuz of that warp-thing!
and
-How in gods name do you shoot that quick? are now heard everywhere we go..

Thanx again to AGD and to John Sosta for the best marker in the world..

Peder
Frontplayer
E-MAGine

shartley
01-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Sorry so late.. been very busy…..

Congratz guys!

Havoc_online
01-03-2003, 01:35 PM
Great Job! and Welcome to AO....:)

Mag pusher
01-04-2003, 03:17 PM
thats good ARMY, you tell Sunrise to keep his language civil. He needs to be taught some manners. lol

Normann
05-05-2003, 12:15 PM
I quote:
I know that this is not the last you'll hear from us! We are by now one of the top Norwegian teams, and hopefully next time we'll be #1.... ?????!

Hmmmm.. If youre one of the top Norwegian teams why don`t you get 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the other tournaments where the big Norwegian teams play, I always see you way down on the scoresheet?

And at this Tournament it was a christmas tournament, it was
teams who have signed up for fun, mix teams etc...

None of the Am A or Pro teams in Norway played, it was just mix teams, and alot of new players trying paintball for the first time, So don`t use this tournament as a merit to call you one of the best Norwegian teams...

On the Sniper Series , Zap Tournaments or other big tournaments here in Norway you always end way down on the result list, and I see you brag about your playing on this forum, this make me sick...

last year at campaign you played, and you didnt won a single game, 10 losses in the premlims, and now you state that you are one of the best teams in Norway, and will go am b or am a in the millennium series????!

Its right that you play Am A in Norway, you have started in Am A for not long ago, and you always end way down on the list,
If you mention about youre last third place in Am A in the Sniper series, the reason is because it was just 3 teams in Am A, and 5-6 in Am B, so am A and B met each other, and you ended with 170 points, after about 7 games...
You lost against several Am B teams as well as the other two Am A teams...

For gods sake Peder! , get some good results before you start to brag about youre playing...

Please prove that you guys are so good players ,as you say on this disc.forum in the Am A class at the New Breed 7 Man Tournament in Kopstad 25 may..
Please do!!!

What is the opposite of "Sandbaggers"?? :)

Thank you!