PDA

View Full Version : Reminder - Agd Is Closed For Inventory

AGD-OfficeGal
01-02-2003, 10:14 AM
We are here, but the Front Office is not answering any phones, and we cannot enter any orders until inventory is completed. The Tech Line is scheduled to be open but this may be on a limited basis, and only limited repairs will be possible because no parts can be pulled during inventory.

Those of us (JoAnn and me) who are not taking inventory will be doing end-of-year accounting tasks. :p

You can order from the internet store as usual, but the earliest anything can possibly ship is January 6th.

Thanks for your understanding and patience while we perform essential jobs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Marcia, the AGD Office Gal

datapimp69
01-02-2003, 11:08 AM
sorry for posting this here, but i couldnt find any other way to get it to you.

since you all wont be picking up the phone today, ill try this.

you are waiting for my valve to come in today, so you could and try and ship my x-valve out today.

well the guy that sent the valve to you told me that he didn't write the RA# on the outside of the box.

something about the guy at the shipping co. telling him that he couldn't write on the outside of the box?

well i guess there is a box inside of the box, and the inside one has the RA# on it.

i hope this doesn't mess things up, i just wanted to let you know.

if it helps to remember the RA# is 91616

thanks for all your help.

will

pbguy888
01-02-2003, 11:33 AM
Shoot I was gonna call and ask if yall thought my x valve got sent out if it got to AGD monday at 11:28 am. And if AGD sends out emails when yall ship stuff to a person. O well I will wait till the 6th

Bront
01-02-2003, 11:51 AM
Just give out all the stuff you have in stock, and then you don't have to count it. :D

I'll make the sacrifice and take some of it off your hands so you don't have to count it. :D

xadamx
01-03-2003, 05:21 PM
i agree with bront ;) ill take an extra emag off your hands if you want hehe :p