PDA

View Full Version : Z-Grip

painball
01-02-2003, 05:42 PM
I am thinking about getting a z-grip but how much are they and where do you get them? They are supposedly very comfy and I trust Tom K on quality.

yeahthatsme
01-02-2003, 06:19 PM
keep a close eye on the classifieds as on occasion a z-grip pops up, also watch ebay and the like.

virus
01-02-2003, 07:37 PM
in other words.... they are out of production at this time and have been for a few years now.....

as yeahthatsme has said check the classifieds here and ebay.... they turn up every once in a while.... another place to check would be any paintball store you run across... every once in a while you will find one collecting dust somewhere in a display......

now there are a bunch of us here waiting quietly (for the most part at least) for AGD to make an ItellaZgrip.... and we usally bring that up when ever possible.... and are waiting for a pre-order screen to be made availible so TK can see how many pre-paid orders he can get to justify a run of them.... i think we may almost have enough if it were to happen at this time... but now i look and see i'm going on about it again... so i guess i'll stop now :)

logamus
01-02-2003, 08:34 PM
you can also go to the classifed section and put a post up saying you want to buy a z grip.