PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe FOX got rid of Family Guy!

ß.C.
01-02-2003, 07:10 PM
I can't believe IT. At first I heard that they were just taking it down for a while to make episodes but now I find out they cancelled it! WHY?! Because it was too offensive? LOOK AT SOUTH PARK!!!!! I could always buy the DVDs but there will never be a new one :( I think that show was MUCH more laugh out loud funnier than The Simpsons :mad:

What do YOU think?:confused:

Clare
01-02-2003, 07:15 PM
I love family guy, luckily I have every episode :D
I wish they would bring it back, it's definitely one of my favorite shows.

Blennidae
01-02-2003, 07:18 PM
I was a big fan of the Family Guy. You do realize it was cancelled a long time ago. Are the episodes out on DVD?

It did have some goods laugh out loud episodes, but I think the Simpsons had more consistently funny episodes.

Kai
01-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Isn't that kind of old news?

Anywho, I loved that show...and hate every FOX employee for what they've done.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-02-2003, 07:44 PM
The family guy was great but it is no match for the simpsons long live homer my favorite homer quote

I am so smart, I am so smart, smrt, I mean smart

dio91
01-02-2003, 07:48 PM
That's why it hasnt been on tv huh.....hrmmm, DAMNIT! That was a favortie of mine, and I must say, although The Simpsons has its wonderful moments, all of Family Guy was funny. Bah humbug.

dio

Sir Chopsalot
01-02-2003, 08:27 PM
family guy was so great, i was so mad when i heard it was gone

rhetor22
01-02-2003, 10:46 PM
i love family guy more than life.

Gotenks
01-02-2003, 10:56 PM
Wow, no negative comments on family guy at all...

It was a great show, WHY THE FEEZY DID FOX CANCEL, FO SHIZZLE? WHAT WERE THEY HIZZLIN FO HEEZY?

bigstino
01-02-2003, 11:08 PM
damn them at fox... how could they take away family guy?!?

meh does anyone know actauly why they cancelled it?

petefol
01-02-2003, 11:18 PM
uhh, it was cancelled a like 6 months ago. it was a good show tho, same with futurama.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-03-2003, 12:17 AM
the only thing better then family guy that foxed canceled was greg the bunny God i loved that show i have never watched something so funny not even south park or the simpsons can compete with greg the bunny God that was a awsome show

pbzmag
01-03-2003, 12:39 AM
Family Guy was a great show. My favorite character was the baby, can't remember his name though. Futurama was also good. Two great shows that FOX canceled. FG was axed months ago and I heard it from a local radio station in Los Angeles called KROQ.

pbzmag

Koosh
01-03-2003, 01:13 AM
It was Stewie

Family Guy and Sports Night were two of my favorite shows, and they both got cancelled. Both were VERY funny (in different ways) and they got canned for it.

Argh... I'm going to have to be a network executive just to fix this all up... of course all the stars will be dead by then... doh!

PsychoBaller
01-03-2003, 03:45 AM
while watching Family Guy... i would be saying outloud to my chronies.....

"awww mann... hehehe, I can't believe they can actually get away with that on primetime television.... so funny... but so embarassingly awful at the same time"

So while it lasted.. i taped most episodes.... YAY ME

The Frymarker
01-03-2003, 04:39 AM
I loved Family Guy,

Did you know that the creator graduated from my art school RISD and he lives here in Rhode Island hehe

Archangel Damien
01-03-2003, 08:52 AM
family guy sucked compared to REN & STIMPY:D happy happy joy joy

GreasyPigeon
01-03-2003, 12:06 PM
family guy and ren & stimpy are the best show ever made.!

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-03-2003, 12:26 PM
You guys ren and stimpy is still on if you have digital cable you can catch it every day on nickoldens nick toons tv i watch ren and stimpy on there and my favorite nick toon Rocko's Modern Life. I watched it this morning and heffer is the greatest cartoon EVER!!!!

GreasyPigeon
01-03-2003, 12:28 PM
like what time is ren and stempy on????? i haven't seen that show in like 10 years. beaves and butthead was one of the greatest show ever made... i want that beaves and butthead best of beaves and butthead dvd set.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-03-2003, 01:07 PM
Ren and stempy come on nick toons tv everyday from 3-4 pm and then agian from 1-2 am or at least where i live

magman007
01-03-2003, 03:03 PM
MY GOD REN AND STIMPY ROCKED.... i always watched them! god they were so cool, i even have the soundtrack! listening to happy happy joy joy right now! man i miss them... just remember all, dont wiz on the electric fence

FG was a great show, didnt get to see it much because of study hall at school, but it ruled. then when i got proctorship, it was on all the time! cant believe those bastards at fox....

Futurama wasnt all that funny, but i loved to watch it. it was nothing compared to the simpsons, but it was funnny.

Greg, oh my god, i loved that show as well

BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE ZIM!!!!!! for all you zim haters out there, dont make me sick the piggies on you.....

FalconGuy016
01-03-2003, 08:21 PM
that sucks too much :( man so many people loved that show, me also

btw about the server clogging :) the servers hold ONE copy of every picture so there isnt a lot of space being used

Vash02
01-04-2003, 04:19 PM
Family guy is very very good. I have many of the episodes on tape and some on my computer. That show has been takin off and put back on the air so many times its hard to tell if its been canceled or not. Maybe they will smarten up and put it back on.
As for futurama starting next week its gonna be on every week day night at 11 p.m. (central time). I dont think they are new episodes but the old ones are good too. I mean i have watched all the simpsons episodes like a million times but they never cease to make me laugh.

logamus
01-05-2003, 09:51 PM
heh, i didnt even know it was canned. other than survivor and the shield i dont watch network tv. the few episodes of the family guy that i watched were mildly entertaining, but it is after all a cartoon. i prefer shows with real people, cartoons just dont do it for me.

RetroEclipseMan
01-06-2003, 02:37 AM
Yeah the Family Guy was very good. I can't believe they canceled it, but Fox does have a way of canceling good shows. Even though it was a good show it still doesn't have any thing on Beavis and Butthead. That is by far the best cartoon only second to the Simpsons.