PDA

View Full Version : emag version update??

magzown3
01-02-2003, 10:34 PM
Are there any new versions of the emag coming out soon? (no, not the xmag) I dont want to buy an emag and have some little thing change that makes them newer and lowers the value of my gun then. So, anything that you know of?

agdemagman69
01-02-2003, 10:39 PM
you can always get your gun updated...

magman007
01-02-2003, 11:22 PM
there shouldnt be any thing comming out any time soon, in the near future maybe they will come stock weoth both the ule frame, and the ule rail. now i believe ther comming standard with the ule frames....

with the older e-mags, every thing was updated, boards etc when the new versions came out, but if you want to stay state of the art, get your self the x-mag when it is released. the x-mag alone may lower your marker value once there mass produced....

agdemagman69
01-02-2003, 11:25 PM
or you could buy an SFL... :D

PsychoBaller
01-03-2003, 01:36 AM
SFLs do have Version 2.1

Xmags should have about the same, or close to that....

Most Emags just have 1.37 that I'm aware of....

magzown3
01-03-2003, 07:15 AM
I have searched around for sfl emags, do they even make them anymore? Where would I buy one?

RamboPreacher
01-03-2003, 08:32 AM
This was brought up b4 and if I am not mistaken the only real diff between 1.3x and 2.1 is the ace. - right?

cphilip
01-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
This was brought up b4 and if I am not mistaken the only real diff between 1.3x and 2.1 is the ace. - right?

Pretty much. It only to take the burst mode jumper area of the program and allow it to be ACE delay settings. As thats where they new ACE board jumps off from in the board. The Board is the same.

Will there be an update of the regular emag? Only Tom knows and so far he ain't sayin! I should think a ULE Grip and ULE Rail with the new Aluminum Valve in the thing and pair it with a no rise center feed SS Body would sell a few though. Thats what I have been pushing some privately. Maybe if it's all "off the shelf" stuff and he gets time to think on it then perhaps we could talk him into that one? At least a limited run anyway?

magzown3
01-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Okay, so what is a ULE Emag? I have never heard of this before.