PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings The Two Towers Video Game

PaintballSucka
01-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Any of you all play the game? It rocks! I just finished the 1st movie and it was a blast. I suggest if you all have XBOX, PS2 or Game Cube go rent it or better yet buy it. heres the offical website... www.lordoftherings.ea.com

Derman2k
01-03-2003, 02:24 PM
I personally didn't like the movie...Is the game better than the movie?

bigstino
01-03-2003, 02:58 PM
i played the two towers and it was realy good. The only part i didnt like was the fact that you had to kill so many damn orcs, i mean my fingers started hurting, lol. overall it was a good game.

ShooterJM
01-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Yeah, there are just waves and waves of orcs. Especially at helms deep.

RetroEclipseMan
01-03-2003, 05:35 PM
I didn't think it was that bad but not great either. I mean the graphics were decent and what gameplay there was was not bad. All in all it was just too linear of a game. Since you're basically playing along witht the movie there wasn't a whole lot of other things you could do which didn't make it all that interesting. Not to mention it was just too easy to beat. Me and a friend beat it with 2 of the 3 characters in less than 5 hours. I would recomend renting this game or getting it as a gift but not going out and buying it. Compared to Dead to Rights or Splinter Cell this game just didn't stack up to all the hype.

EsPo
01-03-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Derman2k
I personally didn't like the movie...Is the game better than the movie?

if you dont like the movie, the game prolly wont be that good either.... unless you mean that you like the type of movie, you just didnt think this one was particularly good..

Derman2k
01-03-2003, 06:14 PM
I love that kind of movie...i just didn't like that one particularly

TNS2k2
01-03-2003, 06:21 PM
I love the Game, i have it beat with all but Gimli and the Secret Character, who i will not say who is.
Great game and cool upgrades when you have it all done.

FalconGuy016
01-03-2003, 08:30 PM
I hate those kinds of movies, but I love LOTR anyways