PDA

View Full Version : Z-grip

FF7_SD_Masamune
01-03-2003, 04:19 PM
I have seen these before and was wondering, why does everyone like them so much? To me it looks like all they do is get your hand in an uncomforatable position... is there something I'm missing?

HoppysMag
01-03-2003, 04:38 PM
act like you are sighting down the side of your gun with you tank on your shoulder.... now pull the trigger regular style... now pull more DOWN than back... or if some one would post a pic of them n thier Z like that.

paintbattler
01-03-2003, 04:41 PM
it puts ur hand in the right position when u snap shoot..it makes you quicker and tighter

mykroft
01-03-2003, 04:54 PM
They're very comfortable. Much more than a standard 45 grip when snugged in close to a bunker.

Remington
01-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Do it this way: Take your hand like your holding a 45 frame. Now, make an L shape with your entire arm. Next, bring your elbow down so it is roughyl flush with your chest. If you did it right, all of your arm below your elbow should be parallel to the rest of your body. That is what a Z-grip feels like. In short, it's a more ergonomic(body friendly) design than a regular 45 frame, and in my opinion, than a 90 frame.