PDA

View Full Version : RT & LVL 10 - Adjusting Velocity

New2RT
01-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Hello. I have a question/issue and am looking for information that might help...
I have a RT with a recently installed LVL10 bolt. Before putting the LVL10 into my RT, I could go reactive at any given spot. In fact, I had to be careful or it would fire 2 or 3 times before I could let off the trigger. After updating to LVL10, cannot find reactive spot unless my reg. pressure is up to around 900. The manual for the RT states the input pressure should be 750.

Now the question... in the LVL10 instructions it states the pressure will need to adjusted upwards to make the LVL10 function. Does that mean to adjust the input pressure at the reg to more than 750? Or should I just be adjusting the velocity adjuster on the marker (which by the way, is screwing in increasing or decreasing velocity?)?

Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way.

joeyjoe367
01-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Don't worry about your input pressure. Just crank it to where you like how the trigger feels, and then lock it down, and don't touch it. The Manual says 750 psi, simply as a guideline, but the RT works fine anywhere from 600 to 1000 PSI.

I actually run my RT at 1000 Psi sometimes.