Enjoy

-Robert

Gotenks
01-04-2003, 02:50 AM
beautiful...

I'll take the green one. :)

Mossman
01-04-2003, 02:50 AM
Wow, you rock. Are all of those called for? You are the luckiest man alive...

PsychoBaller
01-04-2003, 02:52 AM
yah.... someone get me a tissue or sumtin..... argg.... i just washed these Jeans....

I hope my g/f doesnt walk in on me... sitting at computer... seeing wut happened....

You think she would believe my story that I was just looking at those Xmag pics ?

~da baller......

Josh2Xtremes
01-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Pretty freakin' sweet! I bet it was a big day at the shop when those came in!!!
Josh

Havoc_online
01-04-2003, 03:28 AM
NOOO!!! the second one with the same fade as mine(but my fade came out better!:p )

Gitaroo Man
01-04-2003, 04:17 AM
mmm dust black and blue to black fade

Blennidae
01-04-2003, 04:41 AM
I was going to buy one, but the box is just too fancy for me...;)

Bulldog
01-04-2003, 05:40 AM
Very nice, what's with the yellow pins tho? I thought those were being eliminated.

50 cal
01-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Clear to blue looks mighty sharp!

dansim
01-04-2003, 09:02 AM
YAAAHHH the clear blue one is mine....but i sure do like that green one better oh well yaaaah!

shartley
01-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Very nice… I will take a Purple one for my Wife, and a Blue one for myself. :D (Hey, we can dream, right? ;))

Creative Mayhem
01-04-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by shartley
Very nice… I will take a Purple one for my Wife, and a Blue one for myself. :D (Hey, we can dream, right? ;))

WAIT A SEC..... We all know who's getting the Purple... don't we?

That's right...... ME!!!!!:D:cool:

C Mayhem

FalconGuy016
01-04-2003, 09:26 AM
WOW!! ALl those Xmags are about 10 minutes away from my housE!! I know what im doing today :)

ben_JD
01-04-2003, 09:42 AM
What happened to the on/off switch?

The Frymarker
01-04-2003, 10:21 AM
Very nice

Load SM5
01-04-2003, 11:15 AM
What's on the CD? And where are the detents on some of those?

Those are some nice fades. And since no one has said it yet....NICE BOX!

:D

EsPo
01-04-2003, 11:17 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

oldsoldier
01-04-2003, 11:23 AM
As far as the detents go...I know some were shipped without them. They didnt want to wait on the detents and delay the order. I second the question though; what is with the yellow key? I can see they have the switches...they just giving the key away as well? And, the CD? Mine doesnt have one...is this something we can call and get, if we already own an x-mag?

magman007
01-04-2003, 11:29 AM
Wow dansim, you like her? i think she is dead sexy! alsmost as nice as the sfl i traded her for.

Nice box, i gotta say.

THe cd, im assuming that would be the x-mag manual, that we had seen on a while ago. Gotta call agd to get one for my collection( i currently have allof the agd tech vids)

THe box! oh my god THE BOX! thats the white box, vbut with printing on it! oh my got tom look how much better that looks! WOWIE!

the barrel.... well looks a litle wierd, but if it lives up to agd's barrel standards, and is the same quality as the e-mag/rt barrel, i will be sure to pick one up.

and just to have some pride in my baby (right now im the olny person to technically hold ownership of a sfl and an x-mag!:eek: well, that will be for a few days, till my parents get it and send it to dansim but you know what i mean!) here is my baby y'all well dansim's anyways

http://www.robagd.com/xmags/blue-silver.jpg

i gotta say tom, good job! they look really nice. Rob, when will they go out? before the 10th i hope? im hopin to get a little photo shoot with the x-mag and the sfl together, thats all.

OK, good job tom, now get the others out! also that pewter looks hot, and green, omg, i dont like green, but that is just HOT!

darklord
01-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Impressive...most impressive. I'll never get tired at staring at an x-mag! Now if only I could preorder one...:(

snakestang
01-04-2003, 11:51 AM
As for the yellow pin. Its there just in case. If you look closely you can see the slot for the on/off switch. Its milled into the body just above the yellow pin where the body meets the frame.

Gambit1106
01-04-2003, 12:41 PM
Now that he teased us and we all know none of them are avaliable to purchase.

cheetah256
01-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem

WAIT A SEC..... We all know who's getting the Purple... don't we?

That's right...... ME!!!!!:D:cool:

C Mayhem

you are a very lucky man : ) that gun is beautiful...

Fred
01-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Nice Box!

the CD is slick too IMO.

now... by the time I finish college... and find a decent paying job... the Xmag production should be smoothed out enough so that I won't have to wait in line for one... or maybe I will still have to wait in line because of popularity... hmm... :cool:

---Fred

AGD
01-04-2003, 01:12 PM
We ship them with the yellow pins just in case the switch flips on so it doesnt kill the battery. You can throw it away after.

AGD

personman
01-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Oh my... dear lord..
OMG I dont want my micro e-mag anymore, that green xtreme > green micro!! :eek:
Rob, can you tell me how much you sold that green gun for so I can get an idea of how much more it cost than my gun?

Also, what barrel is that?

Strider
01-04-2003, 01:45 PM
Holy omg omg omg! (Ok, I said I'd never resort to omg's, but thats some nice!)

Red to black is dead sexy!

If they came with mag breaches, I'd want one! (Way too manny mag barrels to change! :))

Creative Mayhem
01-04-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by personman
Rob, can you tell me how much you sold that green gun for so I can get an idea of how much more it cost than my gun?

A LOT.....!!:D

CM

personman
01-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem

A LOT.....!!:D

CM
:D I'm thinkking about cancleling my layaway and saving up the extra $$ to get my proshop to preorder one..
I'm paying 1125 or so for my micro e-mag with LX..
I'm seeing a couple hundred dollars? :p

magman007
01-04-2003, 03:23 PM
person, do you want it now? ir wait until june? the 2nd batch is long gone as well. this is not event he full first batch, just some of them. Get your micro

AcemanPB
01-04-2003, 03:58 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tranman
01-04-2003, 04:01 PM
If that is the box for the xmag and it has a picture of it on the box, why is there check boxes for all the other AGD markers?

battlegroup
01-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Does this mean the first 150 pre-orders are starting to ship? Tom, can you tell us how many have gone out so far? Also, I thought you could get the Vavle anodized the same color of the gun? Rob did you just want the black or isn't it possible?

Load SM5
01-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by tranman
If that is the box for the xmag and it has a picture of it on the box, why is there check boxes for all the other AGD markers?

Those are different breech types. Some, like the powerfeed, don't exist yet, but may later.

Havoc_online
01-04-2003, 04:52 PM
As for the CD, Yes - they are manuels, they have everything from the level 10 vids and HALO vids, to all the level 10 tech info as well as diagrams and so on.

Yes, if you have an Xmag you can get a hold of AGD for one(if you dont have one already).

Kevmaster
01-04-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by battlegroup
Does this mean the first 150 pre-orders are starting to ship? Tom, can you tell us how many have gone out so far? Also, I thought you could get the Vavle anodized the same color of the gun? Rob did you just want the black or isn't it possible?

No, 30 shipped Dec 31, 75 will ship per month or so...

personman
01-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

Those are different breech types. Some, like the powerfeed, don't exist yet, but may later.
No, twords the left there is a series of boxes labled:
Xtreme C&C
Xtreme Std
Emag
RT pro
MiniMag
Automag

darklord
01-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by personman

No, twords the left there is a series of boxes labled:
Xtreme C&C
Xtreme Std
Emag
RT pro
MiniMag
Automag I think load was referring to the different breech types to the right of that, that have boxes...it looks like the would-be standard feeds are the warp breech modules for the x-mag. It'd be interesting to see powerfeed breeches... but who would want them?

magman007
01-04-2003, 06:09 PM
hmmm, time to write to the office girls!!!! gotta get me a cd!

to clear some things up, Rob is a dealer, he works at Pev's Paintball in fairfax virginia, these are his preorders. that is why he has them, for his customers like me.

The colored valves are not available as of yet. If you remember tom was having trouble getting them just annoed in black, let alone the other colors. They will be comming later allont with the milled batterypacks.

Load, i would have to agree with personman, the types are tubed, and i see warp letf, warp left, of and cf etc......

along with the check on the side, that is my hunch.

As for box graphics, im pretty sure they have graphisc for each marker, if you remember on the trackercam, we saw the rtp box, and it looked alot like that, but with a low rise RTP on it.

hope that clears some things up

Load SM5
01-04-2003, 06:29 PM
Yep, you're right... I just assumed it was an X-mag only box and not a sticker on a generic box.

bsolomon
01-04-2003, 06:36 PM
He didn't post any pictures yet, but he has one for me, too! It was originally pre-ordered last February. It's one of the black to purple fades that was sitting on the AGD workbench.

Rob is busy putting the rest of my pieces together. It will have a Flatline 68/4500, and warpfeed and halo with a black to purple fade. Also a CP barrel kit with black backs and purple tips. He tells me it will ship to me in the next day or two! Of course, he will have to test the whole configuration and try it out with some paint. I hope once he starts shooting it, he is willing to put it down long enough to ship it out to me...

Pics to follow once it arrives!

Kevmaster
01-04-2003, 06:49 PM
**begin rant**

damn you bastards who preordered with Rob....yar....

**end rant**

Oh well...nice mags...cant wait till mine gets here... **sigh**

personman
01-04-2003, 06:59 PM
My post was referring to this:

I was telling load the boxes he was talking about, are NOT the breech ones. They are the boxes twords the left.

He was asking why were the check boxes for the other markers on the XMAG box? I dont get it either.

RobAGD
01-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Ok on the box :)

Here is the deal.

The Top is a picture of teh X-mags and that is also a page sticker. I am guessing they will be using differnt stickers for each of teh guns they want to highlight.

The front edge of the box with the gun names are part of the box as are the breach types. So they made that as variable as they could to cover as many products as they can.

Barry Ill have pics of your up soon, I forgot the media card today :/

-Robert

Spray Painter
01-04-2003, 08:48 PM
sweet:eek: :eek: :eek:

WARPED1
01-04-2003, 09:01 PM
I want the green one.Now.Chopchop,hurry.;)

manike
01-04-2003, 09:06 PM
You know I still love the fillet (blend) under the back of the valve at the bottom... Where it radius's the bottom and then is cut back in lower along the main side of the body.

I remember making that fillet and watching the curves roll in on the software and thinking 'Oh Yes...'

:D

manike

luke
01-05-2003, 11:14 AM
I just noticed something on the box, why isn’t there a Warp Feed breech listed with the other breech options?

Kevmaster
01-05-2003, 04:27 PM
there is...those 1/2 powerfeeds are warp feed breechs

VBmag87
01-05-2003, 05:29 PM
Omg those are so nice!!!! I cant stop staring at them.

Trigger_Happy
01-05-2003, 06:28 PM
WOW! I want to see a red C&C!

Manuel_FZR
01-05-2003, 06:50 PM
WOW! :eek:

want the pewter one, want the pewter one!!! ;)

RetroEclipseMan
01-05-2003, 07:16 PM
I've never been a big fan of Purple guns but I must say that purple cnc is dead sexy. I am also really liking the black to red one. Oh how I wish I had money to preorder one.

luke
01-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Question still stands.
Tom, are you going to offer Warp Feed breeches??

magman007
01-05-2003, 11:05 PM
yes, it is extra tho....

polorboy
01-06-2003, 12:54 AM
Can I say "I love you man!", now I just have to wait untill the summer before I can even think about buying one, or maybe... no jail is not a good thing.

Are you guys going to be making a bunch more of these so those of us who did not pre-order will be able to get one eventualy?

magman007
01-06-2003, 01:57 AM
incase any one wants to know, i paid 1450 with warp breach plus shipping, i hope that ends all of the, how much for an x-mag questions...

I came out even on my trade, that is what a new sfl went for at the 2001 IAO pre order list when they were released. and mine is barely used... so....

CLeatus
01-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
WOW!! ALl those Xmags are about 10 minutes away from my housE!! I know what im doing today :)

I hear ya man!! Took my E-mag in so Rob could take a look at it. Noticed em right off! I think that was the 2nd or 3rd I saw em. VERY NICE!! Couldn't beleive how light they were. My E_mag w/ NO battery on it, and no barrel weighed more then the X-mag w/ a battery and a barrel. I wonder if I can trade a kidney for one of those......?:p

Shail
01-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Those are amazing, now I really cant wait to get a xmag, hopefully I can afford to get the red to black fade with warp breech and possibly the vert feed to.

P.S. I like the barrels they look sweet.

Evil Bob
01-06-2003, 12:07 PM
DONT BUY THESE!!! THEY'RE FAKES!!! We all know full well that AGD products only come in white boxes :) These are clearly some kind of clever rip offs playing upon our hopes for a snazzier box, don't be fooled!!!

-Evil Bob

Timmee
01-06-2003, 12:47 PM
I'd sell a kidney for one of those black C&C X-Mags. One question though: Does the kidney have to be mine? ;)

Gijim
01-06-2003, 04:02 PM
:) I can't stop looking at that purple xmag, man that is sweet!! Wish I had $1500 to blow, of course it might be weird playing with it and everyone else I play with has piranhas and Tippmanns. By the way I'll take donations happily:rolleyes:

Marchborne
01-06-2003, 06:04 PM
is mine! *my precious* Yes, it's true. That first set of pics of the black/blue fade were of serial no. 186, which now lives happily with me (and the wife and dog).

I took it out on Sunday to the Pev's @ AG field, and it worked as it looks: a thing of beauty! Despite temps below freezing (and the constantly falling snow), and the fact that I had left my new case of Marbs in the car overnight in those temps (smack forehead), it only chopped twice! The dimples on a few of the Marbs were clearly visible, and it still cranked 'em out, until I started fooling around with it trying to rip out the longest strings I could. Then I managed to chop a couple. Under those conditions, you can't blame the marker.

I had it hooked up to my Dynaflow, and a Halo-B. There was another fella there who had one of the all-black (I think it was a matte finish) versions hooked up to a smoked warp and a smoked halo. Now that was a sweet set-up.

Well done Tom, John and everybody at AGD and AGDE.
Hoover, you the man. :D

einhander619
01-06-2003, 06:32 PM
mmmmmmmmm, the matte black one looks EVIL. It needs some spikes on it! I'd say I wanted one, but unless someone hooks me up, I'll never pay $1300 for a gun, AGD or not. To all those with em, though, congrats, I hope they shoot $700 better than my vapor/macdev bushy!

TheClapp15
01-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Ya Rob, I'm guessing that plain black one is mine, right?
So I'll be seeing tues or Wed?

Heh looks great, Hey oldsoldier your not the only one in New England with an X-Mag now!!:)

Ha Ha It will soon be mine!

Does anyone want a slightly used Micromag?

*ArKfEaR*
01-06-2003, 08:17 PM
[x]Extreme CnC
[ ]Extreme std (lol std)

probably stands for standard but what the hay :) The new custom Extreme Emag STD, with ultra protection ;)

Nice pics.

ben_JD
01-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Of the first 20 or 30 markers, Rob got 9?

WARPED1
01-07-2003, 06:14 PM
The green one on the wall is now my wallpaper!:)

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 06:22 PM
I dunno..... I'm not on any waiting list or anything... considering i have my Red SFL... but ..... ooo baby.... I might just have to pick up a Red Xmag later this year when they are more readily avail......

mmmmm......

~da "wishes he had a Red Xmag to parallel with his Red SFL" baller

RobAGD
01-08-2003, 09:49 PM
I few things to note :

If you are using a warp breach you will need to take the o-ring off the detent so it will pass further into the breach area to engauge the ball.

With some of the Vert breaches you may need to use a tad bit fatter oring to pull it further out.

So far everyone of the ones that I have sold people have been happy, except the one guy the left his box and charger at the shop :) But he played in manual and had a blast any way.

-Robert

PS- I still have 1 Purple/Black Fade left if any one is intrested.

Major Ho
01-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Rob didnt really have 17 of them. Thats ridiculous...He did it with smoke and mirrors.

Ghost24
01-09-2003, 01:12 AM
Tom and Rob are Devils;) Tom for creating the X-Mag and Rob for selling me that Black to Red Fade X-Mag. Just kidding. I had to get it. The Red and Black happen to be the same color as my almamater, "Go Terps". I can't wait to play with it, now if I could only afford to buy paint now. Thanks Rob for the great service you and PEVS have provided over the last couple of years. Now what to do with my RTP w/level? Tom do me favor, don't come up with anything new for a couple of years. My wallet can't afford your innovations.

Earl

TheClapp15
01-09-2003, 02:13 AM
I'm drunk and celebrating my emag that will arrive tomarrow
god love AGD. Crap I'm broke.

PsychoBaller
01-09-2003, 02:49 AM
I hate the clapp.... no not u TheClapp....
i mean having it.... heheh....

~da "dirty dirty little man" baller

ben_JD
01-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by RobAGD
PS- I still have 1 Purple/Black Fade left if any one is intrested. Rob, Can you give us the MSRP on these markers (Std., C&C Black, C&C Color, C&C Fade ($1450))?

bsolomon
01-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Rob added some additonal pictures at the bottom of his page http://www.robagd.com/xmags

There are now three shots of the black to purple fade X-Mag. This one is mine, but its twin is available.

magman007
01-09-2003, 12:05 PM
ok, the top o the line one you can get would be a polished faded cnc x-mag, that runs 1450 if you get it with the warp breach, like i did. everything else is lower! woot!

damageinc54
01-09-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Trigger_Happy
WOW! I want to see a red C&C!

I agree. I want to see a solid red polished. I do not care for faded paint jobs. There is far more black in the black to red fade than red. What happened to the milled battery housing? Mill the battery housing, ano the valve and reg the same color as the gun, and PLEASE do something with the grips!!!!!!!

joker4hire
01-09-2003, 04:23 PM
The box lists "unbreakable on/off switch"

but I still see the yellow on/off pin.... what gives?

ben_JD
01-09-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by joker4hire
The box lists "unbreakable on/off switch"

but I still see the yellow on/off pin.... what gives? Please look at the top of this very thread.

joker4hire
01-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Please look at the top of this very thread.

whoops!

don't know how i skipped the whole second page... but I read 1 and 3 though :)

Sorry 'bout that.

cockermatt
01-10-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Marchborne

I had it hooked up to my Dynaflow, and a Halo-B. There was another fella there who had one of the all-black (I think it was a matte finish) versions hooked up to a smoked warp and a smoked halo. Now that was a sweet set-up.

That would be an all black warp, and all black halo.:)I was on his team in the last 3 man tourny Pevs had.
I saw 5 Xmags tonight at the shop. 2 purple to black fades, matte black, glossy black, and red to black fade. I just had to mess with them all. :)I tell you what, now I want one. Those things are just sweet. Rob I love you. :D You're making me want one.

Ghost24
01-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Hey Cockermatt I met you in the shop last night. I'm the guy who owns the Black to Red fade X-Mag. Your Timmy was pretty sweet itself. But if you cross over to AGD, we will welcome you with open arms. You saw for your self what kind of company AGD is first hand. Let me explain to everyone else. There was a slight problem with my X-Mag, it wouldn't fire in E-Mode! So a couple of guys who shoot Timmies (Cockermatt wasn't one of them) were ribbing Rob and me while Rob checked out the problem. It was pointed out to my Timmy buddies that my X-Mag was still ripping in manual mode and that "E-Mags don't need no stinking batteries" to work, unlike other electronic markers. Anyway, Rob picks up the phone and direct dials Tom. After 5 minute phone call, problem all solved. How many companies can a technician call the president of a company on Friday night after 6:00 pm and get guidnace.

AGD is the best! Thanks Tom and Rob.

Earl

PsychoBaller
01-11-2003, 06:04 PM
I think I'm gonna cry..... I LOVE AGD

WHOO HOOOO

~da "has not shed tear in at least a deacade" baller

WARPED1
01-11-2003, 06:09 PM
AGD is the best paintball company IMO!

cockermatt
01-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Hey Earl! Your gun is sweet. :) You need to put a vert feed on it and put a evo2 or halo b on it. :) But I know how you like your warp.:D Rob is the man isnt he. He's a pretty convincing guy too. heh, It was quite funny when it was suddenly in full auto. I think everyone in the shop was a little suprised.:) Tom walked him right through on what to do to your xmag. Tom is so cool! I didnt know you knew the guy with the black matte xmag(Jacobs father). We should put together a 5 man team. :)

We need to get together some time and play, it would be a blast.

sygyzy
01-12-2003, 01:48 AM
Nice pics!

OT: Gotta ask. Been geocaching lately Rob? I just went today for the first time. 3 finds baby!

PsychoBaller
01-12-2003, 02:06 AM
I am disappointed with one aspect of the SFLs and Xmags.... and that would pertain to the Grip Panels..........

Thank God we have FryMaker..... luv that gal...

Soon as more battery housing models come out.. my money will be in da mail.... and for blood red stickys too.... WHOO HOO

~da baller

chuckxster3000
01-12-2003, 05:32 AM
i like the green one. :D

Ghost24
01-12-2003, 09:14 AM
Hey Cockermatt, now you know that there is no chance that I would get rid of my warp. Why don't you just warp out that Timmy?;) I look forward to playing with you real soon.

Bunny
01-12-2003, 02:24 PM
When you preorder an Xmag do u have to pay for it all or half?

TheClapp15
01-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Question for Rob, I can just call AGD and they'll send the warp sensor for my x-mag? Do I pay for it or does it come standrd?

Raven17
01-12-2003, 11:43 PM
The gloss black one is mine!!!

Smoke
01-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Man, that black one is sharp, but the green one is a beauty and a half!!!!

rdrunner69
01-13-2003, 01:15 AM
I just bought the purple to black one

RobAGD
01-13-2003, 02:28 PM
Yep, did 13 yesterday, I am just a bit under 2 a day average.

171 find todate.

-Robert

Originally posted by sygyzy
Nice pics!

OT: Gotta ask. Been geocaching lately Rob? I just went today for the first time. 3 finds baby!

RobAGD
01-13-2003, 02:31 PM
Warp Links -

Just Call AGD and they will send you one.

-Robert

BTAutoMag
01-13-2003, 03:48 PM
i'm gonna cry... seriously