PDA

View Full Version : Own 3 guns, Need to make a decision about RT pro

JEDI
01-05-2003, 01:56 AM
*this is not a for sale ad*

I own a pimped out No rise Emag, a fully custumized 2002 Worr Games Vert cocker, and a NON-LX, Intelliframed RT pro. I NEVER use my RT pro. It just happily sits 3rd string in my gear box.

The Pro is in great shape, so it feels like money in the bag, not being used. Should I trade it, sell it, or just flat out keep it for some odd reason.

I know you Hopeless Mag freaks are gonna say keep it for the simple fact that its a Mag. But I NEVER use it. I'd like some good opinions.

Load SM5
01-05-2003, 01:57 AM
Look at it this way. That Pro would be much happier in the hands of someone who would use it. Sell it and set it free. Spread the joy of mag goodness to others.

:D

confedman75
01-05-2003, 02:07 AM
ill take it off your hands, ill adopt him from you:D

DeathscytheSK
01-05-2003, 02:57 AM
I agree, someone else will enjoy that RT like me :D plus you still have the Emag

LaW
01-05-2003, 03:01 AM
There is no point to have all those markers ..... honestly sell it

JEDI
01-05-2003, 03:10 AM
Well, if any one really is interested in it, it will be in the classified forum with pics, in a few days/soon.

http://www.deadcell.cc/images/P5030005.JPG

joeyjoe367
01-05-2003, 03:11 AM
Yes, set it free. For Free. To me :)

It'd be a great loaner gun, but you can get a std. mag, or a blowback for that + Some pocket money.

Dern
01-05-2003, 03:14 AM
Part it out! Everyone wants intelliframes especially!

darklord
01-05-2003, 03:18 AM
selling it would be a great idea.

JEDI
01-05-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by joeyjoe367
Yes, set it free. For Free. To me :)

It'd be a great loaner gun, but you can get a std. mag, or a blowback for that + Some pocket money.

I probably wouldn't get something lower like a standard mag. I basically have a retro mag, in my Emag, so I'd be looking for interesting equal trades, or cash.

I never considered parting it out. I have an 88ci Nitro that I would throw in with it, so it might do better as a package.

Dern
01-05-2003, 04:57 AM
You could always trade it for another gun, of course, then you would still have 3 guns and probably have the same problem, but it'd be a change.

JEDI
01-06-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Dern
You could always trade it for another gun, of course, then you would still have 3 guns and probably have the same problem, but it'd be a change.

Actually Dern, its not the 3 guns that bothers me. I would take an interesting trade if it came along. The fact that it's an RT pro, and I have an Emag, is like having two identicle guns. (except one is much cooler)

cphilip
01-06-2003, 10:44 AM
Um I say sell the Cocker. Listen to my logic for a minute...

With the RT Pro you have a foul weather marker. BUT in additon you have a back up valve for the Emag. You get a leak or something and do not want to mess with it in the field you just whip out the RTP valve swap over the on off and your back in business. And one part kit will back em both up. Thats my logic here and in fact it is the way I travel too. Make more sense to have all those options.

JEDI
01-06-2003, 11:39 AM
Phil, I actually agree with your point of view. Its the one arguement holding me back from selling the Pro. Thing is though, I cant rationalize owning a $500 gun for spare parts. The retro has no LX, (Emag does) so it would be a pain in the arse to make the switch if I needed the valve.

Plus, the RT has a HL body, and now that my Emag is hooked up the way I want it, I couldn't go back to using elbows and power feeds. Plus plus, my cocker really has worked in a lot of crappy weather. I know all this sounds rather finicky (sp?) but thats the way I am.

Darn you Cphilip. Your opinion is the one arguement making this so hard.(thanks though:)) I know, I own 3 guns and should stop complaining. But I worked hard for them so get over it.:D

boss_automager
01-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Sell the Cocker and RTPro, with the money from those two you would have enough money for a second emag....i think...