PDA

View Full Version : Original Zelda game - strange request

TheTramp
01-05-2003, 02:58 PM
I know it's kind of a strange request but does anyone know where I could get a copy of the guide book for the original Zelda game? The first one that was on the original Nintendo.

I was feeling a little nestalgic for the old games so I resently got a copy of the game for the PC. I remember using a guide book back in the day and wanted to get a copy of it.

Thanks for any help.

petefol
01-05-2003, 05:22 PM
ebay, if you just need help or want the guide to get all the extra stuff, then go here http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/game/7882.html

LittleKrems
01-05-2003, 05:30 PM
i have it!! is it in a gold case thingy? actually it's not mine it's my brothers. Actually i dont even think it's his i think he stole it from one of his old friends. well i dont really have a reason for posting, considering i'm not gona sell it.... i guess i just wanted to let people know im alive... and still here..... and bored

-=Squid=-
01-05-2003, 07:03 PM
On the subject of videogames, I recently went down to my local Game Xchange and traded my old NES and SNES games for 375 dollars store credit :D I then proceded to buy 12 PS2 games, GBA game, and a xtra PS2 controller, with 90 dollars to spare! Oh, and if anybody has Armored Core 3 for trade, LET ME KNOW!!!

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 07:43 PM
damn man! i have over 50 nintendo games, prolly around 75! how much you think ill get for that and the console and 2 controllers, and the light guns, and the track pad, a arcade stick? do they have a website? omg i wanna cash in!

FooTemps
01-05-2003, 09:13 PM
dude... i'd never sell my nes and snes... Old school games are the best imo...

petefol
01-05-2003, 10:05 PM
sell it on ebay, on ebay you will sell it for how much it is worth. if you trade it to a game store they will give you less so that they can sell it for the price its worth.

TheTramp
01-05-2003, 11:50 PM
lol!

I'm sure lots of people still have the old games (good luck selling them, or keeping them, or whatever). I'm wondering is anyone knows where I can get a copy of the guide book. :) Even a photocopied version would be fine.

I downloaded a free copy of the game (there's actualy a whole forum related to it) and I need some hints. Just because it's old school doesn't mean the mazes aren't a little tricky. :p

TheTramp
01-05-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by petefol
ebay, if you just need help or want the guide to get all the extra stuff, then go here http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/game/7882.html

Sorry, I scrolled past your first post.

Thanks for the link!

petefol
01-06-2003, 03:01 PM
gamefaqs is just as good as a guide book. they have maps of the world and dungeons, plus a few different walkthroughs.