PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag debuts at On-Target (NJ)

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 05:51 PM
Wierd Day!

My Black C&C X-Mag made it's playing debut today at On-Target Paintball in New Jersey. Unfortunately, few AOers were there. Actually, It was just Automaggin2 and myself. I had my father-in-law, cousin, an employee's husband and his brother with me. AM2 had his spyder totin' buddy with him. The day was a blast, and other then a barrel break from having my Freak a bit too small, it was perfect. The gun drew a lot of attention. It absolutely ripped. Here are some pics:

New grips by Load SM5!

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 05:54 PM
Why was it wierd-It snowed out of nowhere.

Oh yeah, we had lots of donuts for all you weenies who didn't come!;) :p

Drachinfire on the left and Automaggin2 on the right:

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Me with a death grip on the X-Mag. (Lots of people tried it out!):D
Didn't come out well!:(

Kevmaster
01-05-2003, 05:59 PM
kickin man!! CONGRATS

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 06:14 PM
dude, i look like a dirtball in that pic :rolleyes: bad pic.

anyways, it was awesome. tons of fun. would have been better if we had more people :\ . We played little bit of everything, some hyperball, speedball, rec ball :) . 1stdeadeyes Xmag is like woah! Its so nice, the trigger is so sensitivie he shot his own team mate in the butt! ahhahahaa. anyways, the funniest but not so funny moment was when 1stdeadeye got shot in his jewels. O man, right off the break he got shot, next thing you hear is a loud groaning and mumbles, then i look over and i see him waddling off the field grabbing himself making weird noises. lol

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
dude, i look like a dirtball in that pic :rolleyes: bad pic.

anyways, it was awesome. tons of fun. would have been better if we had more people :\ . We played little bit of everything, some hyperball, speedball, rec ball :) . 1stdeadeyes Xmag is like woah! Its so nice, the trigger is so sensitivie he shot his own team mate in the butt! ahhahahaa. anyways, the funniest but not so funny moment was when 1stdeadeye got shot in his jewels. O man, right off the break he got shot, next thing you hear is a loud groaning and mumbles, then i look over and i see him waddling off the field grabbing himself making weird noises. lol

That was another reason it was wierd. I have a cup and usually wear it. Today I was too lazy to put it on. I was making a push up the right side of "Big H" and ran right into some kid behind a bunker who lit up my sensiitive parts . The worst part was that both of his shots didn't break. The refs ran and got me an ice pack for the jewels.

The day was awesome. On Hyperball we owned. We wiped out the competition.

My favorite part of the day was when some rental totin' newb asks if he can follow me on Desert Storm since he has no idea what to do. I am a nice guy and say sure. As we are charging the center fort/bunker, I start laying down some strings to cover my advance. So does he. Past my ear from about two feet away! :eek: I then placed him in a bunker and told him to fire at their fort.

PsychoBaller
01-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Xmag looks fantabulous... Props for taking one in the jewels too... heheh

I was gonna either go to the Paintball Depot Scenario in north Jersey (heard it turned out well)... or the mini AO gathering... but decided against it... 1) SFL be gettin ACE and LVL 10... and 2) I was home this weekend in North Jersey - dindt go to bed last night.... ended up staying up till about noon.. then sleeping till 6pm.

~da baller

(as soon as the SFL is back I'm getting a tru NJ AO thing going... end o the month... maybe in Feb.

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 07:18 PM
feb. 17th me and deadeye are goin to be at on target once again, for a scenario game. preregister on www.ontargetpaintball.com, 35 dollers, 45 at the door. BYOP

yeah, we freakin owned on hyperball, we were untouchable. we should make a team man.

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 08:07 PM
feb. 17th me and deadeye are goin to be at on target once again, for a scenario game. preregister on www.ontargetpaintball.com, 35 dollers, 45 at the door. BYOP

yeah, we freakin owned on hyperball, we were untouchable. we should make a team man.

By the way, the scenario game is on a Monday . It is President's Day Weekend. A Holiday!

AM2 you should come play with Mag.Net sometime!:D

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Yeah, that would be cool.

is mag.net coming to the scenario game?

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 08:41 PM
AM2
I am not sure. Louis is, but Paul, Rick & Earl might have to work. I might get Chris and Bob out again then.

We will definitely be playing in some local 5 mans this spring. Probably at Roughneck.

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 08:49 PM
hmmmmm...Roughneck? kinda unreliable. They are known for not givin out prizes and trophies they promised :\ . o well, that is cool. You guys wanna play NPPL 7 man in AC this year? that would be cool.

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 08:53 PM
I'd like to, but Rick won't commit until we play some smaller "Tune-Up" tourney's first. As for prizes, don't need 'em, don't care. I'll rough Tez up for a trophy though!;)

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 09:07 PM
hahaaaha, yeah, theres some good guys at roughneck, its cool, i dont play tourneys for the prizes, i play for the expierence and for fun.

Drachinfire
01-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Wow I look like i'm high or something in that picture. Yep, definitely did some rippin on hyperball. We'll have to do that again some time. I'm probably showing up for the scenario with AM2, so that ought to be a good time.

And for those who may find it necessary to point this fact out to me: Yes, I am aware that I'm posting in the Automag Owners forum and I own a Spyder.

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 09:18 PM
shaun, a lot of people here dont own a mag :) . u look fat in that picture. u got a double chin goin

Drachinfire
01-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Yeah, well I wasn't sure. Yeah I do look fat, and high, you need to take better pictures deadeye, people might start to get the wrong impression about me.

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 09:27 PM
But you were fat and high.;) Not as fat as me yet, but I have 14 years on you.

Welcome to AO Shaun, er Drachinfire!:D I hope to play with you again soon. Great, there were 3 AOers there today. A mini-AO meet complete with a mini-donut (TastyKake) orgy!

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 09:29 PM
BTW, my pictures turned out, the one AM2 took didn't. Nuff said, I am a photo takin' machine! ;)

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 09:30 PM
hahahaha the scenario game is gonna be a blast. me and drach will bring the donuts this time :)

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
BTW, my pictures turned out, the one AM2 took didn't. Nuff said, I am a photo takin' machine! ;)

o its a shame i didnt have my nikon or my canon, or drachs digital SLR :)

1stdeadeye
01-05-2003, 09:53 PM

o its a shame i didnt have my nikon or my canon, or drachs digital SLR :)

Bring them to the scenario game. We'll take more pictures and try to get more AOers out there!

Automaggin2
01-05-2003, 09:58 PM
ill bring the nikon, its an older one, i dont think the parentals will enjoy me takin out the canon slr. i have i think a 200 mm lens and a 50 on the nikon

PsychoBaller
01-06-2003, 12:52 AM
Yah... ill check out the Ontarget scenario... only but 45min to an hour away.. not a biggie...

I'm actually gearing up for a EMR scenario in about 2months

Either way... we'll own as an AO Team of sorts
~da baller

rickez10
01-06-2003, 01:31 AM
I was wondering if you went today with the weather and all. I did'nt think there would be much of a turn-out. I was gonna take a spin down just to check out your new gun under
game cond. But I thought I should hang around home today. Matt did come home Satur. and is doing well.Pictue post of your gun looks sweeeet!! Sounds like AM2 might be that extra man we're looking for so that we can get this thing kick-started. He's local too. The more the better.I'm going to try to come up with a L10 this week (for myself this time). I think the rest of the crew is itching to get out too. Well, talk to you this week!!

rick
aka rickEZ10
mag.net

Rmarks
01-06-2003, 01:40 AM
I would've loved to be there, to bad On Target is 2.5hours away from me. a little to far for me to drive to play :)

1stdeadeye
01-06-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by rickez10
But I thought I should hang around home today. Matt did come home Satur. and is doing well.Pictue post of your gun looks sweeeet!! Sounds like AM2 might be that extra man we're looking for so that we can get this thing kick-started. He's local too. The more the better.

Dude congratulations! How is he feeling? Stop by today! AM2 and Drachenfire could end up being the pieces Mag.Net was looking for!:D

I am ready to rock as soon as you are!

Automaggin2
01-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Sounds like AM2 might be that extra man we're looking for so that we can get this thing kick-started. He's local too. The more the better

:) that would be cool. hey, i can talk to the owner of on target and see if we can get the AO guys to be the mercenaries at the scenario game. I gotta see how many people we can get first.

1stdeadeye
01-06-2003, 10:37 AM

:) that would be cool. hey, i can talk to the owner of on target and see if we can get the AO guys to be the mercenaries at the scenario game. I gotta see how many people we can get first.

If we can get enough AOers out, that would rock! Either way though, I am there!

P.S. Bro, one signature per thread. when you do your reply, in the next box down "Options". Click on show signature. This way you can out 1 per post in. AO courtesy!;)

Automaggin2
01-06-2003, 03:52 PM
oooooooooooo i see. doo you have instant messenger 1stdeadeye? my screen name is isector8, anyone else who is comin just IM me or PM me so i can get a list.

1stdeadeye
01-06-2003, 10:35 PM
I don't IM. My wife does. Just PM Me. Maybe we can get Psycho to start a list of attendees on his thread for the Scenario game.

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 03:35 AM
I heard my name being called back to this thread..... um.... o ya....

I'm a mad good organizer... rather I think I am....
shall i post up on the UPcoming AO Days Thread about this AO day at the Scenario ?

Feb.17th gives enough time for anyone to get set for it....(cept maybe AGD themselves to come and visit).... but anyways....

wuts the deal ?

~da "flawless victory" baller (new MK is SICK off the foheezy....)

1stdeadeye
01-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
I heard my name being called back to this thread..... um.... o ya....

I'm a mad good organizer... rather I think I am....
shall i post up on the UPcoming AO Days Thread about this AO day at the Scenario ?

Feb.17th gives enough time for anyone to get set for it....(cept maybe AGD themselves to come and visit).... but anyways....

wuts the deal ?

~da "flawless victory" baller (new MK is SICK off the foheezy....)

Yeah do that. Edit your first page on the other thread so I know how many dozens of donuts to bring!:D

Mmmmmm donuts.

BTW I just got a good look at my picture. I am not the tired old fatman in that picture. Old and fat yes.;)

Drachinfire
01-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Hook up that merc action, it'll be much more fun if we can do whatever we want. I'll see if I can score some more cases of Mr. Green, it'll be the official AO soda of goodness.

Automaggin2
01-07-2003, 10:56 PM
hmmmm.....ill stick with my sprite shaun :)

Donuts, yes, Donuts! we need a donut orgy! DOOONUUUTS! Tons of Donuts.

So, so far its me, drachinfire, 1stdeadeye, and pychoballer....keep em comin. Me and drach are goin to try and get some buds from school to come, ill get them to sign up for AO

rickez10
01-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Test new sig

Automaggin2
01-10-2003, 02:59 PM
rickez are u comin? I want to try out for mag.net :)

1stdeadeye
01-10-2003, 07:38 PM
rickez are u comin? I want to try out for mag.net :)

We would love to have you. We have been looking for a few more reliable guys. Right now we have 5 players, but only 4 hardcore members. Rick is not only a player, but a sponsor too. However since he has his own business, contrary to popular opinion, he can't come and go as he pleases. We will be playing again before the end of the month if you want to join us.

Tomorrow, I am playing ghetto ball at the abandoned refinery. I'll try to take and post some pictures!:D

PsychoBaller
01-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Ur gonna have to tell me where that Refinery is so i can play ghetto style there in the future....

especially once im back down at New Brunswick for this RU Semester...

~da baller

Automaggin2
01-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

We would love to have you. We have been looking for a few more reliable guys. Right now we have 5 players, but only 4 hardcore members. Rick is not only a player, but a sponsor too. However since he has his own business, contrary to popular opinion, he can't come and go as he pleases. We will be playing again before the end of the month if you want to join us.

Tomorrow, I am playing ghetto ball at the abandoned refinery. I'll try to take and post some pictures!:D

haha that refinery u were tellin me and shaun bout, that sounds fun. Yeah, i would love to join mag.net, but i have to get a job first, which shouldnt take me to long. I need money badly!

Bigzamboni
01-11-2003, 12:29 AM
Add me to the list of people going.. I should be able to go if I bring it up with my parents soon enough.

are we going to wear costumes for the contest? ;) :p

rickez10
01-11-2003, 12:57 AM
Nice job on resourcing , looks great!! Props to the designer. I'm looking forward to this year. I think a
7-8 man roster would be about right. We'll talk about
following thru with the jerseys next week. The tribals
which we've been using will make a perfect alternate
for non-Mag specific roster play.

By the way . It's Friday night (act. sat morn.) AND THE L10 IS IN THE HOUSE!!!Finally. Took a ride up to Hector's, he was holding one for me. He told me that he had got several
in this week and they all sold in a couple days. I picked up a yellow lens for my mask as well. Seems to be the consensus that yellow works best to control glare. The mirror lens that I've been using when sun is a problem just does not seem very effective (except that it looks cool).

have fun tommorow.

rick

Automaggin2
01-11-2003, 01:52 AM
ahhhhh hectors, i bought my tank there. i will never do business with him again, he used to be real nice and give good discounts and free stuff, now he charges u for everything, i bought a drop forward....but i had to pay 2 dollers more for screws....hmmmm....I also bought a spyder there like....5 years ago :)

i go to fire em up now, its on rt. 38 in mount holly. they might not have the cheapest stuff, but the owner is awesome and so is the service. He got my gun in within a day i ordered it. He also gives me tons of discounts, like sometimes 25 percent.

rickez10
01-12-2003, 01:07 AM
stopped there once about a year ago. if I remember, I think they close at 6:00 every night. I work in Pennsauken, tough to get there after work.
How is his selection?
rick

Automaggin2
01-12-2003, 01:36 AM
real good, if he doesnt have it, he can get it. hes not bad on prices either, paint is decenlty priced

1stdeadeye
01-12-2003, 10:07 AM

By the way . It's Friday night (act. sat morn.) AND THE L10 IS IN THE HOUSE!!!Finally. Took a ride up to Hector's, he was holding one for me. He told me that he had got several
in this week and they all sold in a couple days.
have fun tommorow.

rick

Sweet! No more choping with your Emag. With a back line of Pauls Acid Red Emag, Your Stainless Steel Emag and my C&C Black X-Mag; we should be able to throw enough paint for Louis and Earl to walk up and bunker other teams!:D