PDA

View Full Version : where did that come from

TippmannMan
01-05-2003, 07:28 PM
one of the only positive things i look back on after the most recent game i played: i was walking back to the dead zone (not because of elimination mind you :p) and caught up with my friend and a ref. i was about to put my barrel condom on when TRTRTRTRTRTRT we hear like 10 shots go off and one hits my friend in the leg so naturally he yells "WHAT THE HECK?". anyway so it takes me awhile to realize but it was my e-mag that fired the shots :D yes this thread has a point. it was because of the incredibly light trigger pull. im not so much of a fan of short trigger pulls but i LOVE light trigger pulls. though many times ive seen and listened to players that dont think the same. whats the deal? aside from it accidentally going off that time the light trigger really lets me rip on the e-mag and use it to its full potential.

misfit
01-05-2003, 07:37 PM
use the safety, i was shot in the back of the head form a foot away for the same reason with an emag

PsychoBaller
01-05-2003, 07:48 PM
my housemate's Impact Fly IR3 Angel was so finely tuned by Marc Costa at Impact, that u can basically bump into anything and the trigger will fire.... hands completely off the trigger.... kinda stupid... but hey... some people want to be able to cough while holding the gun and it fires... lol...

~da baller

Load SM5
01-05-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
my housemate's Impact Fly IR3 Angel was so finely tuned by Marc Costa at Impact, that u can basically bump into anything and the trigger will fire.... hands completely off the trigger.... kinda stupid... but hey... some people want to be able to cough while holding the gun and it fires... lol...

~da baller

Yea..um..mine was like that at the SC AO Meet. I changed it after a certain incident which will be made known in next month's PB2X (Thanks Kev). It's not a good thing...trust me.

yeahthatsme
01-05-2003, 08:35 PM
me tinks our fellow ao'ers want an explanation:D

TheJester
01-05-2003, 08:53 PM
yea, i saw a guy who had his trigger so light he could blow on it and it would shoot, if you ask me, that's just stupid, what's the point?

Kevmaster
01-05-2003, 08:55 PM
Load...

Man, that was a funny play...i stilll cant get Tom's *** outta my mind...hehe

Load SM5
01-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
i stilll cant get Tom's *** outta my mind...hehe

Well, he'll be happy to hear that.

sicko....

dropkick1
01-05-2003, 09:04 PM
hey look, chris posted(misfit), yeah i shot him in the back of the head b/c my emag was broken, o well, yeah.

ken

o yeah, load, misfit is your look alike.

SyntaxError
01-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
i stilll cant get Tom's *** outta my mind

Oh....my....god....

EsPo
01-05-2003, 09:07 PM
dude, ive been looking for that trigger for years....:(

painball
01-05-2003, 09:08 PM
I am confused. Tell us the goods on what happened Load.

Wc Keep
01-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller

~da baller

marks personal gun has such a soft trigger that i placed my hand on the trigger guard and it went off. i placed the marker on my knee tank on my knee and it went off.

Army
01-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by TippmannMan
...i LOVE light trigger pulls. though many times ive seen and listened to players that dont think the same. whats the deal? aside from it accidentally going off that time the light trigger really lets me rip on the e-mag and use it to its full potential.

Well, I bet if you ask your buddy, he will say it's a big deal. Your full-auto rip, while NOT playing, could have gone ANYWHERE on or OFF the field. What's more amazing, and scary, is that you didn't realize it was your gun that did it. Nope, super light triggers, and your obvious inattention to muzzle discipline, add up to a dangerous combination for you....and those near you.

I would have kicked you off my field until you fixed it, and then proven to me that you can be safe.

boss_automager
01-05-2003, 11:09 PM
You like light trigger pulls? I can't stand light trigger pulls their a safety hazard.......I shot myself twice in the foot moving up with a borrowed Impulse.:(

TippmannMan
01-05-2003, 11:26 PM
i know it seems like im really reckless and it may seem inconsistent with my actions but im always careful to make sure i have my barrel protection when im off the field. and im surprised myself i didnt have the safety on. i mustve been so unfocused since i was having marker problems the whole day and had to call myself out. sorry Army :(

WARPED1
01-06-2003, 01:14 AM
I like medium length triggers,not to light,not Spyder long.