PDA

View Full Version : Hey FrAuStY I have a question

painball
01-06-2003, 02:03 PM
I saw the pics of your gun and I am wondering what tank that is (flatline) and if it fits in the DZ2 well?

I also wanna know what kind of quick dissconnect system you have goin there (the coiled thing). I don't wanna spend hours tanking my new flatline off my gun. Can you point me in the direction to get this stuff?
http://bellsouthpwp.net/1/b/1badandy/pictures/mag/rt_297.jpg

blnk162
01-06-2003, 02:36 PM
PM's work wonders.

Jonesie
01-06-2003, 02:37 PM
That does look like a Flatline.

Here's the Quick Connect (http://www.dropzonepaintball.com/dropzone/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=568&pf%5Fid=CINALODBPNKDJAAO&mscssid=78TGFUAMFT388JGHF0JNSNQ9606J8NPF) that connects the drop to the grip frame.

That looks like a standard nipple cover with the coil to keep it on the tank, wrapped arounf macro line. Doesn't look like anything too special (sorry FrAuStY ;) )

Later ~ Jonesie

FalconGuy016
01-06-2003, 04:03 PM
well blink, if anyone else possibly sees his mag and has some questions, they can just do a search and find the info

Jonesie
01-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by blnk162
PM's work wonders.

I have to agree on this one...

painball
01-06-2003, 05:34 PM
i was hopin someone else could help me too. ;)

HoppysMag
01-06-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
well blink, if anyone else possibly sees his mag and has some questions, they can just do a search and find the info well then going by you logic we ( all 9,380 members) should each have our own thread about our guns??? and ofcourse why do a search when you can just start a new thread on a topic covered yesterday...:rolleyes:

painball
01-06-2003, 06:02 PM
if it'll makeyou happy I'll delete this. Gosh some people are just too sensitive.:rolleyes:

HoppysMag
01-06-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by painball
if it'll makeyou happy I'll delete this. Gosh some people are just too sensitive.:rolleyes:

no its ok, just be warned is all. everyone can make mistakes, just learn from em.

FrAuStY
02-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Wow.. lol been a long time since I been on the forums..

Well Jonesie is right.. there is no Q/D on he setup pictured.. The colied part down by the reg is just as Jonesie stated (it's ok Jonesie ;) ), it's a nipple cover with the coiled part wrapped around the hose as to not fall off.

Now about the Flatline fitting into the DZII, I had to go to wal-mart and buy a drum sander bit for my drill, so I could sand the hole out some. Otherwise the Clamp on the DZ only grasped the sides of the reg.. and thats not very stable. So I just sanded some, put the reg in it, if it didn't fit snug.. sanded some more, until it fit just right. It took about 30 mins, and it works very well. Also.. if you have anymore questions, please PM me.. I'll respond much quicker =).

Peace,
FrAuStY