PDA

View Full Version : Description for blaze paintballs at pbgear

FalconGuy016
01-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Created for game fields and Recreational player's enjoyment. Diablo Blaze has the characteristics that Field Owners demand; Non-staining, easy to clean up, breaks on impact, but seldom in the rental gun. Quite simply, the paint the Pro's use. Winner of NPPL events all year long, Hellfire's intense, heavyweight fills won't wipe away. The brittle shell formula guarantees breakage on impact when used with high performance, low pressure guns.

Looks like they got off into another description, confused me for a while. Pbgear seems to have a LOT of description problems, ive seen so many of these. People that might not know about paintballs and dont have high perforamce, low pressure guns might be drawn away from these because of the description

BobTheCow
01-06-2003, 04:59 PM
lol i just saw sumthin like that at aciton village, but it was a completely different brand. yeah i agree, could be really confusing.
honestly, they don't need to write more than bore size, and maybe ONE or TWO sentences bout fill, shell, etc, but definitely not a paragraph that contradicts it self.
good catch.

FalconGuy016
01-06-2003, 05:13 PM
lol ... "good catch"

HoppysMag
01-06-2003, 05:20 PM
keep in mind some products just use the manufacturers discription.

BobTheCow
01-06-2003, 05:32 PM
i doubt the manufacturer would write sumthing that completely contradicts itself, or at least confuses people. who knows, though, i've seen weirder stuff.

minimag187
01-06-2003, 05:42 PM
LoL I know pbgear has a lot of description problems, I clicked on a SFL Cocker link and it brought me to a great american paintball description.

BajaBoy
01-06-2003, 05:49 PM
yea the rtp old description was about a pmi x3 or somthing (that parona [sp] with the mako grip)

HoppysMag
01-06-2003, 05:53 PM
ya im not saying this one is, but some are.

xmetal2001
01-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Yep, Action Village always screws up descriptions.

Raptor3359
01-06-2003, 06:31 PM
pbgear messes alot of stuff up plus they dont have many things in stock, i've been trying to get a v-force shield black and a bko for weeks and they arent in stock. Only thing good about them is there prices and that it takes 3-4 days for their stuff to get to my house :)

warpfeedmod
01-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63
lol i just saw sumthin like that at aciton village, but it was a completely different brand. yeah i agree, could be really confusing.
honestly, they don't need to write more than bore size, and maybe ONE or TWO sentences bout fill, shell, etc, but definitely not a paragraph that contradicts it self.
good catch.

pbgear and actionvillage are one and the same. I've been in that storefront and lemme tell ya, some of those people working there aren't exactly the smartest.

BobTheCow
01-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by warpfeedmod
pbgear and actionvillage are one and the same. \
i never said they weren't...

however, if you ask them direct questions thru e-mail and whatnot, they (usually) know their products (at least, anything I'VE asked 'em about).

Hacker240
01-06-2003, 07:19 PM
read the description for the phat barrel system at pbgeear.com :eek:

cheetah256
01-06-2003, 08:45 PM
also, half the description for the RT is from an inferno...

Bront
01-06-2003, 09:28 PM
PBGear.com mostly uses the manufacturer's pictures and info, so they don't do anything to actualy police what is said on there.

BajaBoy
01-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by cheetah256
also, half the description for the RT is from an inferno...

yea maybe that was what im talking about it was a cheap blow back. thats the only thing i Really remember

warpfeedmod
01-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63

i never said they weren't...

however, if you ask them direct questions thru e-mail and whatnot, they (usually) know their products (at least, anything I'VE asked 'em about).

hehe then maybe the techs and the sales people are different people, but hey, they should at least be knowledgeable about what they sell. I flat out asked the guy if they had any sort of drops for paintball markers in stock, only to have him tell me no. Then one of the other guys helping another customer points us both over to a display case where they must have had about 5 or 6 different types sitting there.

Sometimes they have great deals and prices, but I seriously wouldn't trust what alot of those guys say there.

I never had to deal with their techs or anyhting, so I'm sure that's a different story.