PDA

View Full Version : adjustable foregrip??

Punkerx2
01-06-2003, 07:13 PM
hello forum, i was readin about the a-5 and read that it has an adjustable foregrip, it can slide forward and back, which i thought was pretty cool. which got me thinking, thatd be cool to have for a mag, an adjustable foregrip extender. itd be helpful for z grip users, cuz u could put the foregrip as close to the z grip as possible, not just getting an extender and having it be way forward. itd be useful for all mag users, cuz not everyone is comfortable with having the foregrip in the same place, u can adjust it according to preference. also while i was thinking about it, itd be cool to have an adjustable foregrip too, like heigthwise, so u can use drops that wouldnt normally fit, then bring it down as low as possible before hitting the drop. if u combine these 2 products, i think itd be amazing, u could get the foregrip as close or as far away from the trigger frame as possible and have it as long or as short as u want. itd give big drop users some mroe options, some may want the grip to be against the trigger frame but short as not to hit the drop, or extend it past the drop but make it longer, or anywhere in between... good idea? bad idea? personally, i like my drop and my foregrip perfectly, but i think itd be fun to mess with foregrip positions...

FalconGuy016
01-06-2003, 07:24 PM
its a good idea
:)