PDA

View Full Version : Need Practiceing help

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Ok guys, I need some help, I'm trying out for a new team and i need practiceing help. I have one week, well till sat. I play back but it is a one on one competion so my game will have to change. Any tips you guys want to give me such as things i can do to prepare in and outdoors thanks in advance.

Remington
01-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Well if it's one on one,(I'm assuming your going up against someone already on the team?)practice shooting a lot of paint accurately. When you get on the field for the one on one, just start running as fast as you can to the 50, shooting lots of paint on your way. You're gonna want to aim either for the guy or in his general direction. If he goes for a bunker just keep the bunker lit up so he stays behind it and go in to bunker him.

For more practice, I guess you could work out(running, lifting weights, etc.). Otherwise, just practice staying tight by looking at a mirror with your mask and marker and pretend you're leaning out of your bunker. Good luck getting on the team spongebob! We all have faith in you! :D

Spray Painter
01-06-2003, 08:15 PM
from all the one on ones i've seen the people that win usally shoot from the begining to the end(or a majority) of the match and don't really stay behind bunkers. they move and keep moving while shooting at the other person until the other person is out. also it's a good idea to stay to one side of the and move up the tape line. usally they move up until they are horizantel to the person across the field