PDA

View Full Version : Question about N2 tanks

Collegeboy
01-07-2003, 12:44 AM
If I get up enough money I am planning on purchasing a emag or if I get up enough an xmag. The question is I am currently running a crossfire 68ci 3000psi tank. I was thinking of getting the 88ci 4500psi one to be able to shoot more shots and such. But do I need to get a better higher flowing tank or will the crossfire ones be good enough.

Mgwannabie
01-07-2003, 12:49 AM
most will reccomend an adjustable tank and i think its is a very nice feature i just got mine myself..............

yeah i would get anadjustable espacialy if ur ganna get an e-mag

digitard
01-07-2003, 12:49 AM
As long as it puts out 700+ you should be fine .. most HPA tanks are 750 or higher ... so you should be okay, you just wont be able to "fine tune" the trigger til ya get an adjustable

Sincerely,
Dave K

Sinnet
01-07-2003, 10:11 PM
well, you can adjust an emag by changing your magnet setup around, just not your RT mode setup (and maybe hybrid?)

Also, crossfires are supposedly the highest-flowing reg on the market. I know i've seen some pretty fast-shooting guns using them w/o shootdown.

Load SM5
01-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Stick with the tank you have until you get your E. Try it out and see if you like the trigger at the 850psi output. If you like it fine and want more shots then get the 45k. if it does'nt feel reactive enough then get an adjustable. But get a good adjustable, not a cheap one.

I agree though. Crossfires are good tanks.