View Full Version : electronic problem w/ EMAG

liquidcoolz
01-07-2003, 02:45 AM
I have a problem with my Emag,
the electronic is malfunctioning.
when i switch the selector to electro
and press the trigger, it will shoot.
but when i press it again, it doesnt shoot anymore
even if I press it several times. and when i press the switches at d back, the display in the led display is malfunctioning. when i place the stick, the yellow one, at the side of the battery and pull it agin. the electro will now run for only one shot and then malfunction again.
the battery is full charge and i barrow my friends emag battery for a testing. but it is still malfunctioning ,so it is definitely not the battery.
how can i fix it??
hhheeelllppp!!! :confused:

Schnitzel
01-07-2003, 06:09 PM
sounds like the Hall Effect Sensor magnet has been over-adjusted. i have also run into this problem. before you adjust anything, give the first shot, then press firmly against the trigger(opposite of pull direction), and then see if it won't fire again...that should help to narrow down your list of variables.

athomas
01-09-2003, 03:00 PM
I second the idea of the trigger magnet adjusted too close to the hall effect sensor. The trigger sensor has a hysteresis so it will not release at the same point that it fires.

Back off the trigger magnet using the set screw in the front of the trigger.

To properly set you trigger magnet, back it away from the sensor so that the gun won't fire at all. Then put the gun in e-mode and pull and hold the trigger. Adjust the trigger magnet towards the sensor until the gun fires. You should adjust slighly past the point of firing so the gun will reliably fire every time. From here you can tweak you point of firing to your liking.