PDA

View Full Version : xmag question

Shail
01-07-2003, 12:00 PM
How come in some of the pics of xmags theres a sort of high rise yet in others theres a low rise, or nothing at all.I was just wondering whats going to come stock, or is there the option of adding different rises to your feed neck.

Evil Bob
01-07-2003, 12:02 PM
What feed module it comes with is completely up to you. You can go with either a warp breach (side feeding), a no rise, or a high rise. You choice at time of purchase.

-Evil Bob

digitard
01-07-2003, 12:05 PM
mmmm warp breach xmag **drools**

Sincerely,
Dave K

Shail
01-07-2003, 12:17 PM
ok thanks, I was wanting to get a warp breech and if i could a vert breech, but was curious about the feed neck.

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 05:40 PM
I hope different Breech Modules come out soon for purchase in different colors.....

I'm so desperately waiting for a right side warp breech for my SFL......

Josh2Xtremes
01-07-2003, 06:25 PM
My no-rise XMag with a Revolution hasn't chopped (well of course not), missed a ball, pinched a ball or even broken a ball in the barrel after shooting three cases of paint. If your hopper is still on the top of your gun, it's the way to go (unless you're still shooting a gun that is actually capable of chopping a paintball (GO LEVEL 10)...hee hee)
Josh
:D

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 06:31 PM
I still love my no-rise SFL breech... but it doesnt have that threaded/milled top like yours has Joshua.... heh...

I gots to go out and buy a dremel. or more coarse sand paper... so i can fit my HALO right over the rise.. instead of using that mad high Elbow......

~da "gonna get sandy" baller

Python14
01-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Josh, what kind of barrel is that?

Josh2Xtremes
01-07-2003, 06:47 PM
Your SFL rocks! I admit I was surprised to see you using that elbow though, good point. If I remember Tom correctly from the tech class at the Am Open this year, you'll only feed and shoot faster, the closer your HALO is to your EMag.
I'm currently trying out an Eggolution 2...wonder how that'll do on my XMag?

Josh2Xtremes
01-07-2003, 06:53 PM
That barrel is an all-black Powerlyte Speedline two-piece aluminum barrel (that matched the anodizing on the XMag nicely I thought) I'm using it while my Powerlyte Scepter system is away for annodizing to match my Intimidator. When I'm not using Powerlyte barrels I also find I get great results from my Smart Parts All American or a J&J. They're all great barrels, all made by friends of mine. Powerlyte just happens to be closest to my house.
:D
Josh

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 07:13 PM
new Evo 2 boards should be coming out in the near future no? supposedly get the EVO from 18ish BPS up to about 22.... closer than any other loader to the Halo B

No word when they will be coming out... sorry about forgetting who is making them too... ill search around my sources tonight for more accurate details...

~da "never done researching" baller

ben_JD
01-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Josh,

I just visited the PB2X site and noticed that on the front page, the E-Mag Extreme section has an old-fashioned E-Mag picture next to it. FYI

Josh2Xtremes
01-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Thanks Ben...I noticed that too. Problem is, as I'm not the webmaster, I can't change it at the moment...but I will remind the webmaster to get that taken care of. Thanks for letting me know!
Josh

Load SM5
01-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Hey Josh, just a head's up. I ran a Dynaflow on a Shocktech drop as well, for a while. The shocktech drops are made a tad thinner than the built in rail on the Dynaflow. It can cause the reg to crack along the dovetail if you put too much pressure on the tank. It's not covered under warrenty and runs about $75+ shipping to fix. I know from experience. I also notice at the SC AO meet that Wynn's tank is cracking in the same way. If you run it on that drop, be careful not to put any extra weight on it. Just a friendly head's up.

Centerflag now has a disclaimer on their site.

DYNAFLOW AND THUNDER REGULATORS
Please use our drop–forwards only with these regs. It has come to our attention that some manufacturers have made their drops thinner than our minimum standard. This can cause the drop–forward to damage our regs. If you wish to use a third party drop with our regs please contact us first and we will tell you if it will work. Damage will not be covered under warranty!

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 07:36 PM
I dont think anyone is ever gonna buy my 68/4500 Dynaflow..... Came with my SFL... but id rather run my sweet one month old today Geddon.....

still up for grabs...

~da "hates having to sell stuff" baller

Load SM5
01-07-2003, 07:38 PM
How much? I love Dynaflows.

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 07:40 PM
so not as to disturb the great and mighty mystical MODS for putting 4 sale stuff in a non-correct forum hehe... give me a minute... ill take digipics and such...

~da baller

Josh2Xtremes
01-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Hey Load, thanks for the heads-up on that! I've noticed a few of my friends' Dynaflows cracking like you describe but would you believe my buddy Dennis Ashley never sent me that little nugget of information? Looks like I'll have to slap my boy Tony upside the head for not warning me either (ha ha). Now that I'm thinking about it, all the friends of mine who had cracked regs were using the same drop as I have...I love it when a plan comes together! Once again, thanks for the warning!
Josh

Load SM5
01-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Yep, you need to go slap Dennis around a bit.;)

I just hated to see another fine reg go down like mine did.

Kevmaster
01-07-2003, 08:02 PM
I have a PMI "Perfect" rail/drop forward. it fitst my Dyna Flow great and is adjustable as to how far back the tank is. i love it..comes in chrome and black for around $30-40 online with a CO2 ASA on it