PDA

View Full Version : Country Club

FunkyWhiteBoy#3
01-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey FWB#3 here,
I just played at country club January 2. I have played there only one time before this about a year and a half ago and I thought it was a pretty good place to play, except the floor. Then I came back with a private group this January 2 to try it out again, I was disappointed again by the floors and they had gotten some air bunkers. Now i'm not much of a tourney player, nor am I an indoor player, I stick to the outdoor rec ball games mostly. So i'm not very use to the air bunkers, when we were shooting from over the bunkers and leaning on them for suppoort, just from habbit with trees in outdoor recball, the woulnd just collapse and the moved like 6 feet. I was just very disappointed with the field as were the people I played with 2 of which are members of AO. Now I just want to know what you guys think of country club so please give me your opinion.

FalconGuy016
01-07-2003, 07:49 PM
im surprized a country club would even do that, ask them to have hyperball if you want to lean, and those can be more complex

AllAmericanMag
01-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Yeah, not the best field ever created, but a decent place to play paintball. Usually lots of friendly people there, the guy who owns it, George, is a really cool guy. Prices are pretty stinky, proshop leaves much to be desired. But hey, it's 10 minutes away :D