PDA

View Full Version : a question about the xmag...

automag223
01-07-2003, 08:50 PM
i have been on these fourms for awhile....but i took a break over the summer and early fall from them...when i came back i started hearing of the "x-mag" is this the same thing as the emag extream??and why is AGD selling the valves without selling the whole setup?

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 08:57 PM
but the Search button comes in very handy sometimes..

But the Xmag and Extreme are the same thing.

new Xvalve out now (backordered).. 3oz lighter than Emag/Retro Valves cause its aluminum instead of SS.

AGD is just backordered since they do much by hand for the new Xmags... and the pre-order list is just larger than expected..

~da "tries to be considerate" baller

petefol
01-07-2003, 09:42 PM
i think the name is officially the xmag because there is something else named the extreme and agd didnt want to cause any confusion. agd is also selling the valves seperate so people with classics, rtp's, and emags can buy them.

automag223
01-08-2003, 08:29 PM
thanks but do they still sell the extreams in europe?

Remington
01-08-2003, 08:36 PM
Yes, they still sell them in Europe but they're called X-Mags there too. The only way you can get a European X-mag is by having someone you know from the other side of the Atlantic pick one up and ship it to you, AGDE will not ship to the US.

automag223
01-08-2003, 08:37 PM
and they only made 50 SFLs right??so now i have to wait for the x-mag to come out here...btw what is shocktecks website?

PsychoBaller
01-08-2003, 10:47 PM
But Shocktech has mad no indication of doing another batch of SFLs yet... everyone has their own story/rumors about it... but they are too busy with SFL trix's and Timmys at the moment...

Oh... and MagMan007 actually pointed out in the SFL Emag thread that the actual number of SFLs made was more like 30ish...

Even more rare.. yay

oh yah... here anyway... www.buyshocktech.com

~da "don't worry be happy" baller

automag223
01-09-2003, 05:13 PM
thanks alot man