01-08-2003, 08:10 AM
what do you guys think i belive the price will be around 900

go further down!

EsPo
01-08-2003, 08:19 AM
pics didnt show up here.

manike
01-08-2003, 08:23 AM
The back of the body looks a bit like the GZ Intimidator does around the feed neck.

It's damn hard to come up with completely original milling designs though.

It's 'OK' but doesn't do anything special for me.

manike

wyn1370
01-08-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by EsPo
pics didnt show up here.
you've got to be logged on to AOG to see em. I just had to sign up to look at them.

dansim
01-08-2003, 01:29 PM
:cool:

dansim
01-08-2003, 01:30 PM
well the blue one wont work but theres one of em its all teh same milling

AutoMaggot
01-08-2003, 01:43 PM
It looks nicer... but:

A: It's still an Angel
B: I hate Angels

Gecko
01-08-2003, 02:04 PM
no more space frame or is it just an option now?

RetroEclipseMan
01-08-2003, 02:05 PM
They don't look all that great if you ask me. Nothing really special that I can see. And the trigger guard on that one posted just doesn't seem to go with the rest of the gun.

Gijim
01-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Most electros still look like tanks, just fancy ones:D It looks like WDP is trying to get some of timmys business.

EsPo
01-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Gecko
no more space frame or is it just an option now?
i thought the space frame was the ir3 one... these are just lcd's

i see em now, look pretty much the same except some milling...and that trig guard is fugly.

Dragoon
01-08-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

..and that trig guard is fugly.

I agree. I hope that's an option. Otherwise I like the milling.

Douglas

ben_JD
01-08-2003, 03:56 PM
Does WDP have a working website anywhere?

TigerMan
01-08-2003, 04:21 PM
They look nice, I expect the price to be around 1k. And for you Angel bashers, they're special. :p Their special and mines special. :D

magman007
01-08-2003, 04:45 PM
it looks like there using up the stock chainlink triggerguards that didnt sell to well! pretty sad if you ask me.....

hot angel, id even consider buying it... Thanks for the HEads up dansim, your gun will ship to you tomorow! we just got it at home today!

rikkter
01-08-2003, 04:46 PM
doesn't look that great to me. the dragon intims are overdone.

the chainlink trigger frame doesn't go with the body's milling at all, only the triggerframe milling. the actual part i like on the new milling on the angel is near the back part, i found that kinda cool

Lone Wolf2
01-08-2003, 05:11 PM
They are WDP chain frames and they wont have space frames.There around 825 i think call TAG to be sure.I know im gettin one.

PsychoBaller
01-08-2003, 05:14 PM
I hate to say it.... but WDP is starting to turn into KINGMAN to a degree..... (get rid of all the cosmetically different models.. and just sell the Spyder A, B and B Compact....heh)

I mean in terms of milling patterns and frames and such.... all they are doing are changing around the looks... while performance will generally be the same...

Just more options for the eye candy buyers.....

What they need to do is work on those HUD Modules I've heard.. and posted about on this forum a couple o times..
instead of just making new outfits for their babies....

in any case... long live AGD

~da baller

Little Matt
01-08-2003, 05:33 PM
Don't compare WDP to kingman, thats like a paintball sin or something. The LCD would probley not come with the space frame becuase it is a LCD and not a IR3. The LCD's and the IR3's are two totally diffrent guns. Similar looks but diffrent design and features. But it was my understanding that they weren't going to make LCD's anymore. The IR3 is suppose to be the 3rd generation angel and they were goin to quit with the LCD's kinda like they did with thier LED's

oh well
later,

Ov3rmind
01-08-2003, 06:27 PM
I like the new design myself (looks like they went with a gated feed neck too).:cool:

minimag187
01-08-2003, 07:19 PM
$825 doesnt sound 2 bad. Ill still keep my ir3 for another year then buy a new gun. Not sure yet what 2 get, and I dont want to think about it yet anyways...

SyntaxError
01-08-2003, 07:39 PM
man! just when I thought I decided what my next marker would be...:rolleyes:

FutureMagOwner
01-08-2003, 09:06 PM
they arent like kingman its the same gun with a new design each year to spice things up its not kingmans slap on an expansion chamber and a plastic frame and call it a new gun that outshoots electros!

PsychoBaller
01-08-2003, 10:54 PM
I didnt mean to offend... or did I.. nahhh....

I know the diff. between IR3s and LCDs.. i was just commenting on how WDP is just changing the looks instead of moving ahead with the gun...

I mean looks do get ya pretty far.. but I would like to see such a high quality marker do better than just add a diff. frame look or different milling to it...

BTW.. my housemate and I, once he makes the Rutgers Team as well, will be switching on and off... he has an Impact Fly IR3, and of course u all know about my SFL....

Well he at least wants to switch off... i might be a bit reluctant....

~da baller

TNS2k2
01-09-2003, 12:15 AM
those have all Ir3 internals so that it is lighter. some of the other features came off the IR too. the Gated feed neck.
so the Ram, 14 way are Ir3= lighter smaller LCD. and they dropped the price to compete with the mid priced E's

TigerMan
01-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
I hate to say it.... but WDP is starting to turn into KINGMAN to a degree..... (get rid of all the cosmetically different models.. and just sell the Spyder A, B and B Compact....heh)

I mean in terms of milling patterns and frames and such.... all they are doing are changing around the looks... while performance will generally be the same...

Just more options for the eye candy buyers.....

What they need to do is work on those HUD Modules I've heard.. and posted about on this forum a couple o times..
instead of just making new outfits for their babies....

in any case... long live AGD

~da baller

Not trying to diss you or start a fight or anything, but I think your totally offbase on your assumption that WDP is like Kingman. WDP only changes the cosmetics yearly with the new year and model, just like car markers might change their car models looks with a new year model. Kingman comes out with a new model seemingly every month, unlike WDP which really only comes out with one yearly just changing the cosmetics basically and their are really only 4 base models of Angels (LCD's, LED's, Fly's, and Ir3's) unlike the plethora of Kingman markers.

And what is it WDP needs to move ahead with on the Angel? It works, it's proven, why mess with it? There's no need. Now the IR3 maybe different, but as for the other models of Angels, there's no need for change.

DiRTyBuNNy
01-09-2003, 02:39 AM
I don't care what WDP wants to do..just get me one of those bad boys in dust blue..and make it snappy (I'm expecting we'll probably see them around Mardi Gras..but that's just a guess..considering that's when the IR3 debuted)

urbanquest100
01-09-2003, 06:28 AM
someone said it has same internals as the ir3 but does it come with cops or any sort of anti-chop eye???

Dayspring
01-09-2003, 11:08 AM
People have been saying that about Mags for years and call it BS. People say it about an Angel and take it as Canon. Weird huh?

Originally posted by TigerMan
...but as for the other models of Angels, there's no need for change.

Lone Wolf2
01-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Tag's gettin a shippmint in soon.But there is NO I re-peat There IS NO cops.Just 2 clear that up.I dont mean to sound irritated or anything.