PDA

View Full Version : ricochet vs. revy

TheJester
01-08-2003, 08:53 PM
i got my intelliframe in today, and i was just wondering which would be better, an intellifed revy, or the rico. i'm gonna try to intellifeed the rico by replacing the bend sensor and just wireing it to the micro switch. but if that's unsucessful, should i ditch the rico, and get a revy and intellifeed it, would that be a better choice?

*edit* maybe i didn't make myself clear, i already have a ricochet 2k, it has a cool sticker of a jester on it too:D

blnk162
01-08-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by TheJester
i got my intelliframe in today, and i was just wondering which would be better, an intellifed revy, or the rico. i'm gonna try to intellifeed the rico by replacing the bend sensor and just wireing it to the micro switch. but if that's unsucessful, should i ditch the rico, and get a revy and intellifeed it, would that be a better choice?

evo 2!

Raptor3359
01-08-2003, 09:03 PM
if u get the ric y bother hooking up the intelli. The bend sensor acts just like on. Plus with the ric u got a smaller profile hopper plus the lcd with all the extra stuff it has. I have a ric and couldnt be happier with it. its a great hopper

FalconGuy016
01-08-2003, 09:05 PM
yes, the rico is already on with every shot