PDA

View Full Version : splatmaster question.

aut911
01-08-2003, 09:23 PM
I might be getting an antique paintball gun.

a splatmaster, the original one just so you know.

My question is, how do you actually cock the gun?

aut

banzaimf
01-08-2003, 09:26 PM
stick 10 rd tube of paint in the top tube. point barrel at sky, push in the back black piece.

Now for some real fun, you wrap your forefinger and middle finger over the top 2 nubs of the "sight" and put your palm on the back cocking piece. when you fire you use your palm to push forward, rocking the barrel at the sky and cocking at the same time. you can get an insane .8 balls a second that way

aut911
01-09-2003, 07:48 PM
so what your saying is that this gun is a push button operated?

cool!

aut

banzaimf
01-09-2003, 07:54 PM
in essence, yes. A really big button.

hardr0ck68
01-09-2003, 10:36 PM
splatmasters wernt the first pb guns, they were the first mass-produced and marketed PB guns...but the first as far as i know was the 707 (cant remember who made it) it was for forestry and cattle marking, but than that company sold the patent to nelspot and they made the 007 which is what the first documented game of paintball was played with. so yeah if you ever get your hands on a 707 remember its worthless and a pos and sell it to me, i will give you the great price of $25 :D but 007's arnt to hard to get your hands on, and very fun to restore/tinker with. so yeah classic paintball gear is awsome.