PDA

View Full Version : I am cursed. ARH!

hostage
01-08-2003, 11:11 PM
What is it, I test my markers out before I play pb and they shoot great no issues and as soon as I go to the field, then that is when my problems occur. It doesn't make any sense, it happens all the time. I just now got them working well and I know on Friday when I go to play my guns will have issues. :-( After they shoot good I dont mess with them then I get to the field and they mess up, why o why?
--Doron

And the worst part I'll fix all my friends gun and they will shoot great and never have an issue after that. Its like Tantolist's Torment

PsychoBaller
01-08-2003, 11:23 PM
I've had my share of ups and downs....

Ya should have a backup of sorts for cases like this...

I would always have my Micrococker or RT working great the day/night before a Game the next day or so....

Soon as I was at teh field.. first game goes by unhitched... but then the rest of the day fails miserably....

I solved this by always having my backup, backup.. Sniper2 pump handy.. Then in between games see wut the prob. was with my others guns

~da "just be patient" baller

hostage
01-08-2003, 11:39 PM
well i do have many back up guns and they all are cursed, mb they dont like me.
-Doron

PsychoBaller
01-09-2003, 04:34 AM
just get a Pump as your last resort... they RARELY go down ever... considering there is not much to dem... heh..

~da baller

edit: o... btw I believe this posts makes 300... whoo hoo, 300 posts in less than a month, considering ive only been posting since December 02ish - even though I'm AO member 202 lol - was in coma for yrs... heh)

hostage
01-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Well congrats on your posting, but i do have a pump and the sear broke :-\
-Doron

ChucktheMAGician
01-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Scary yet nice to hear that someone has the same problems as me! I can have my guns working great, pack them up and go to bed. When I get to the field it lools like I'm an idiot who can't ever get his guns working right! I have a pump also but usually end up using my 98c w/ rt. I've actually played more w/ my "backup" Tippmann lately than I have w/ my nice mags. I like to think that my last problem was the cold weather shrinking my carrier and messing up my mag?!:rolleyes: Good luck in the future, and if it helps any remember that you aren't alone w/ the mysterious break downs:D

Xerces
01-09-2003, 03:50 PM
i'm exactly the opposite. my guns don't like working when i test them. more than once i will plan to borrow one from my friend and bring my gun anyway just incase someone has had a similar problem and i manage to get it working. guy at the proshop tells me its fine and fires it flawlessly. hmmm

Jonno06
01-09-2003, 04:29 PM
my guns have usually always worked at the field...knock on wood

ChucktheMAGician
01-09-2003, 09:26 PM
OK guys if your guns work we don't really wanna hear about it!:mad: :D :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

EsPo
01-09-2003, 10:15 PM
i seem to get my gun to work decent most of the time.. except when i go to one field.. i must have busted 4 reg seats there... arggg..

hostage
01-09-2003, 10:33 PM
Lets talk theory, I have made a booyaah work with a friends gun and then had issues with my own, well i think i figured out what the issue is the battery pack i attached (emag house) was screwed in so much it was pushing the frame and seliniod to close to the sear not making it able to shoot.
-Doron