PDA

View Full Version : Scenario game at abandonded prison in CA Live update

BlackCat
01-09-2003, 07:36 AM
9 days left to go until game on for this AWESOME event in a unique setting such as this. The floor plans of the prison have been drawn and are now available on our website for all to see. We have reserved 50 walkon slots so it is not to late to join in on th fun.
If you cannot make this event BlackCat Productions will also be posting LIVE to our website from this event to our website for those at home to see the action as it unfolds.

You will be able to see the game as it progresses with pictures and video clips being posted every 2 hours as well as captions of what is happening.

www.blackcat-productions.com

So Tom would you like to try your hand at another scenario game? We would love to have you there.

Jonesie
01-09-2003, 10:34 AM
I'm certainly NOT Tom's secretary, but I'd imagine that he would need more than 9 days notice to get from Chicago to Cali for an event... But, I could be wrong, as usual. :D

EDIT - Although it does look/sound like a cool scenario!

Later ~ Jonesie

TheTramp
01-09-2003, 02:56 PM
That sounds like a great location for a big scenario game.

PsychoBaller
01-10-2003, 12:21 AM
to bad im in Jersey..... i would def go if i was at least a state or two over...

PrisonBall... heheh...

~da "should be committed" baller

ArthurDent
01-10-2003, 02:47 AM
Wish i would have found out about it a month or so ago so i could put it for a few more hours of work, but we are only a few hours away so you never know. Hope i can find the $$ needed in my car seats. Looks like a great local hope i can get out there.