PDA

View Full Version : any emag techs in los angeles area/southbay?

roczilla
01-09-2003, 07:42 AM
i live in torrance california and just received my new Xmag and have some problems ...are there any emag techs in the southbay area of los angeles california?

Tunaman
01-09-2003, 05:27 PM
Contact BlackVCG ...he is in oregon. He can fix it for sure.

BlackVCG
01-09-2003, 05:49 PM
What's wrong with the gun? Perhaps I could get it working for you without you having to ship it off to get worked on. Let me know how I can help you out. I'm in Southern Oregon and the closest official AGD Tech to you.

dmonahan
01-09-2003, 05:52 PM
The only place I know of is Gramps & Grizzly in Riverside and Paintball Daddy www.paintballdaddy.com

know you know why I no longer have my E-mag. It's just to hard to find anyone on the west coast that carries parts for them (it a dang shame too)

roczilla
01-10-2003, 01:33 AM
Thanks guys for the info.. I think i got the problem all figured out. I got in touch with Jack&coke {Jay} and he helped me fix a very simple problem , like changing the carrier.. SEEMS like the problem was the carrier was too tight and not letting the bolt come forward.Jack&Coke lives in the south bay and has a level 10 RT/pro.He showed me how to take it apart and put back together again with relative ease. I was just nervous about ripping into an AGD product for the first time{virgin}LOL:D But im sure you'll get alot more questions from me in the near future. SO far im Lovin my new Green X-MAG. Props to TOM KAYE from THE PSYCHO CLOWN POSSE!!!!!!!

AGD
01-10-2003, 01:41 AM
Hey Roc!! Glad you got it fixed!! Honk Honk!!

AGD

roczilla
01-10-2003, 07:33 AM
Alright!!!Acknowledgement from the head honcho himself!!! I am truely happy:p ....(..)goodnite gracie.....:)

Bonx0007
01-10-2003, 10:04 AM
roczilla I live in the san fernando valley and i use a lvl 10 vert feed emag. I have had it for some time now. I know how lonely it gets. Barely any other mags out here. Well if you ever need help with it lmk I have had to get good with my emag since no one out here really works on them and I think now that i know how, I would rather do all the tuning myself. well good luck with my furture gun.;)

Jack & Coke
01-10-2003, 11:14 AM
*hONk! HoNk! :)http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

toymyster
01-10-2003, 02:48 PM
Honk! Honk!
It seems to me our numbers are growing!!!!