PDA

View Full Version : AGD and Mardi Gras Open Question

Jonesie
01-09-2003, 03:03 PM
This is a spin-off of the SKYBALL poll a few threads from this one...

Does anyone know if AGD plans to have representation at MGO? If so, is it going to be like SkyBall with only Techs attending, or will Tom make an appearance too?

Just curious. I'm planning to play on the AO Team for MGO, and hang around the booth when I'm not watching the games. Thought it might be cool if he was gonna be there.

Later ~ Jonesie

blnk162
01-09-2003, 03:20 PM
Im pretty sure they were there the past few years especially when Dirty Mags debuted the emag a few years ago...

Probably but only Mr. K would know fo sho

Jay
01-09-2003, 04:20 PM
I think that all three sponsered teams are playing it so I would hope the have a vendor booth.

Jonno06
01-09-2003, 04:46 PM
i hope he is there,and i hope i can go.

Load SM5
01-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Last I heard AGD was going to have some sort of presence there. Tom was'nt sure if it was going to be as big as last years.

AGD
01-09-2003, 07:32 PM
We are planning on Skyball but as of right now we are not planning on MG. There is a HUGE number of events on the schedule at this point and we can't possibly make all of them.

With more AO Days on the schedule this year we are going to be putting more of an emphasis on those and scenarios than tournies.

We will be at IAO and the two chicago NPPL/PSP's, Shatnerball but thats all we have confirmed now.

AGD

_Spork_1
01-09-2003, 07:45 PM
theirs going to be anoter shatner ball? please please please please please be anywhere on the east coats and i will be their!!!!!!

Jonesie
01-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Well that's not stinks! :( But I totally understand, you make it to EVERYHTING, right.

I'm already planning to head up to the IAO, and I just found out about the Chicago Open in June, so I'll probably be there too. Ah, I LOVE working for the school system, SUMMER OFF, BABY! :D

Later ~ Jonesie