PDA

View Full Version : What could possibly be cooler than my ILNASTIO SUPERMAG?

ß.C.
01-09-2003, 04:36 PM
What could possibly be cooler than this?

ß.C.
01-09-2003, 04:39 PM
could it be a SYDARM!?

Jonesie
01-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Sweet gun, I like it! :D

Just curious, but when you look through the sight, do you see anything other than hopper neck? ;) Or, if it's a laser sight, doesn't it hit the neck? ;)

Later ~ Jonesie

ß.C.
01-09-2003, 04:42 PM
NOOOOOOO! IT HAS TO BE ß.C.'S ILLNASTIO SYDARM!!

SPECS:

SS sydarm body
lvl X foamie bolt
SS sydarm valve
benchy chrome body rail
AGD single trigger with 1x trigger frame
AGD sydarm barrel

ß.C.
01-09-2003, 04:43 PM
dam u! you posted before I could post them all up! :D

EsPo
01-09-2003, 04:49 PM
well, it would be better if ya had an x valve;)

ehh, one Q, where did ya get the sydarm, and how much did she cost? you look like you have benchy body rail on that also.. you forgot to say:D

and also, where did ya get that spacer between the drop and the grip frame?

ß.C.
01-09-2003, 04:52 PM
um i didn't forget to say :) from some dude online, I found him on a forum but forgot which, we handled everything by email. I paid $300 and trade a mag of mine for it.

Schnitzel
01-09-2003, 07:04 PM
just wondering why you'd have a sight with a CF mag...

Mossman
01-09-2003, 08:20 PM
JESUS PEOPLE. SITES DO NOT PROJECT A LASER BEAM ON YOUR TARGET. THOSE ARE MOSTLY NOT ALLOWED AT FIELDS BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF EYE DAMAGE.

You people consistantly ridicule people for being idiots and putting sights on CF markers, stop being ignorant! Learn what you're talking about before you comment!

Non Projecting sites are used when you keep the eye over the marker open when shooting. The fiber optic dot is then overlayed on top of what your other eye is seeing (left eye for a righty usually). And there you have it, a eerie dot hanging where your gun is theoretically aiming.

Don't get me wrong. Had you said the sight was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY USELESS, I wouldn't have said anything. For the most part there are. But having a site on a phantom and having a site on an angel or any CF gun does exactly the same thing.

Python14
01-09-2003, 08:30 PM
Aside from the fact it's chrome(yuck!) I like everything, except the highboy site rail. Get a lower one and your in business.

BTW, Is there or will there ever be a black teflon(styl)no-rise mag body? I'd really like to get one.

Evil Bob
01-09-2003, 08:30 PM
That type of sight is called an O.E.G. (occluded eye gunsight) and it is used with both eyes open. Sight into it with your dominate eye, it sees a black background and a red dot. The other eye looks at what you're aiming at. Your brain puts the two images together and a nice red dot appears on the target. Takes a bit of getting used to at first, but once you've got it, you'll use it all the time.

Visual aiming references are great for getting the first round out your barrel on target. I use a 42mm red dot sight for fast dot aquisition, comes in handy big time when snap shooting.

-Evil Bob

madmatt151
01-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Well, since we are talking about sights now :P I figured I would tell you guys about the best reason for using a sight I have ever heard. Last month when I was playing at Skirmish in PA, I ran into 5 AOers (I still have forgotten thier names!) and one of them had a rifle scope mounted on his Mag. When I asked him why it was there, with a bit of sarcasm in my voice, he told me he mainly uses it to look downfield and find the other team. I thought it was a great idea, useful as well. I quickyl set out to look for a nice rifle scope for my Sterling, which is what I use when I feel like being a "sniper"! If anyone knows who was there that Sunday, please tell them I said hello!

Armed & Harmless
01-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by ß.C.
NOOOOOOO! IT HAS TO BE ß.C.'S ILLNASTIO SYDARM!!

SPECS:

SS sydarm body
lvl X foamie bolt
SS sydarm valve
benchy chrome body rail
AGD single trigger with 1x trigger frame
AGD sydarm barrel
Whoa, That changed a little. LOL
Looks Nice, Good Job...
Im glad your enjoying it, I had no use for it... and I got like 5 times what I paid for it, so im happy :p

ß.C.
01-09-2003, 10:56 PM
That's the dude I bought it from! hehe, glad you like it, I'm gonna hook up my emag retro/lxl X to it, it'll be such a waste but it'll be sooo cool!

oh yea to all you people asking about the site, you are right and wrong. It doesn't work but not because all I see is hopper, it is because the hopper won't fit with the sight on the gun. I have to turn the hoppper around, I only took a pic with the sight, I don't actually use it :)

Armed & Harmless
01-09-2003, 11:05 PM
hehe, 8 shots... E-Sydarm =.07 seconds of pure joy...

xrancid_milkx
01-10-2003, 01:14 AM
I feel real stupid for asking this, but here it goes. What is a sydarm? I have never seen one before until I signed onto AO. What is the difference between a normal mag compared to this? I've been a mag owner for only a couple of months now so plz be gentle. :rolleyes:

*ArKfEaR*
01-10-2003, 01:20 AM
anything without a site :)

PsychoBaller
01-10-2003, 01:20 AM
We wont answer ur ignant question.......

JUST KIDDING.....

Mag sydarms are like Stock Class guns... sorta..

They have a tube on the top instead of having a feed neck..
sorta like how PGPs have that tube for loading 8-10 shots into them... Mag Sydarms are fed in the same way.

I beleive they were created with Law Enforcement Training in mind yrs ago... but not really sold to public..

~da baller

Creative Mayhem
01-10-2003, 10:12 AM
Benny, yours is cool, I'll give you that. However, my is definately cooler than yours. :D

C Mayhem
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=515770

JEDI
01-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Pissing contest? Sure, I'm in. No, mine is the best!

BTAutoMag
01-10-2003, 12:30 PM
What could possibly be cooler than this?

me

RamboPreacher
01-10-2003, 12:57 PM
What could possibly be cooler than this? a refrigerator?! What temperature do you keep it, that makes it so cool?

ß.C.
01-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Don't like the sight? Hows this one?

Anyways guys, wait until you see Illnastio 2.0 I'm getting the parts in from paintball cow soon, it'll be one of a kind for sure!

JEDI - this is compared between non electros YOU CAN'T comepete in this COOL contest :D

Dern
01-11-2003, 12:19 AM
This is cooler than your stuff by like 4 times!!!

ß.C.
01-11-2003, 09:12 AM
anybody else agree with me that dern just decided to post something completely random?

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-11-2003, 11:59 AM
dude dern where did u get that? its soo cool!!!! :eek:

Dern
01-11-2003, 05:52 PM
Hey... what if you put the Sydarm IN the shopping cart?! Then what could possibly be cooler?

ß.C.
01-11-2003, 06:43 PM
if the shopping cart was spinning and the sydarm was shooting then it'd be cooler

Dern
01-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Hmmmm... a shopping cart might be convertable to a tank!... then add the mags and some stuff... hmmmm