PDA

View Full Version : Need People In Central Va For A 3 Man Tourney

IcantBelieveit
01-09-2003, 07:42 PM
O.k. I need 2 more people for a team. Nothing Serious for now, just to go out and play. It is being held at SplatBrother in Hopewell, Va on March 16th which is a sunday.
If therea re 2 people that are intrested in playin. Please let me know soo we can get together and see wahts goin on
Thanks
Kenny

Python14
01-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Hey, where is hopewell in relation to say, lynchburg? I might be able to. warning tho, It'd be first tourney for me.

LawFox32
01-09-2003, 08:47 PM
up for Kenny; quite a good guy and good snap-shooter; I hope you find your two men; I will be playing in the same tournament as well. hope you get a team together.

peace.

python umm I am not sure the distance if I would have to guess, about 1.5 hour drive for you, but its well worth it; Kenny and I drive in from richmond and its about 45-50 minutes from there

IcantBelieveit
01-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Python: Go to WWW.SPLATBROTHERSPAINTBALL.COM and go to WWW.MAPQUEST.COM type in the address they give there for the one on James River Drive.Then type in your address. that will give you a general Idea about how long it will take to get there.

And Thanks Law.

Major Ho
01-09-2003, 09:52 PM
Put me down as an alternate...I wouldnt mind playing. Itll be a 2 hour drive. Ill stay with some friends in richmond before hand. It happens to be the last day of my spring break. Would you still consider me if I just showed up that weekend to meet you and play. Maybe practice the day before hand? Because if you all plan on doing any other practices before that day I doubt ill be able to trek down there. Keep me posted on some info, im trying to find details right now...

IcantBelieveit
01-09-2003, 10:00 PM
yea i am still tryin to work out the details myself. you might be one of the main ones. and we might have a few pratices but i dont know, i will see how it goes. I will definatley keep you posted. if we do have some practices you might wanna try to at least make one. that way we can kinda go over a game plan and get a feel for how the others play. We would do it on a saturday most likely that way you could get home and still have sunday to chill out and all

thecavemankevin
01-10-2003, 11:10 AM
if Ho is down, then i guess i will consider it too. That way we can finally play a tournament together ho.

watcha think?

CLeatus
01-10-2003, 11:33 AM
Well, if it wasn't 2.5 hrs for me, I'd say I'd be in. If you can't find ANYONE, look me up, I'll make the drive. FYI: I've never done a turney before! I learn quick tho ;)

IcantBelieveit
01-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Well if Major Ho is down and Kevin Is down. Lets do it.
talk to yall later

FeelTheRT
01-10-2003, 03:50 PM
i have never herd of that field. Do they have a website, and do you have more info on the tournament such as prizes, entry free, paint info, etc.

thecavemankevin
01-10-2003, 04:34 PM
hey RT, yeah the web site was posted above, but again it is www.splatbrotherspaintball.com

You should be able to find info on there. It is the same field that the Ronn Stern camp is going to be held.

They also have a forum on that site and i am a member. Also, the field use to be known as splatzone, now splatbrothers-splatzone. It is probably one of the oldest fields in VA.

IcantBelieveit
01-10-2003, 06:37 PM
SO Kevin are you intrested? If you are lets meet up soon and get things goin. Let me know I will PM you my info and all

Major Ho
01-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Kev, what are you sporting now a days? Ive played with CavemanKev before but its been too long and too little time together for me to get a feel for him or vice versa.
You two should be really close to each other. I suppose Ill haul my butt down there a weekend for a practice. You guys dont understand how unbelievably lazy I am at times.

cockermatt
01-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Hey Kevin long time to talk. What's going on. Little bit update, I parted out the cocker, parted out the tribal and I sold a IR3 I picked up. I got a Ironman timmy and it's ripping. Been trying to play but the weather has sucked horribly. We need to get together again some time to play.

btw I went to Pevs today and checked out the new Xmags! Totally sweet. This is byfar the best mag I have ever seen. Milling is sweet as hell pretty light, and looks damn good with the annos.

IcantBelieveit
01-12-2003, 07:32 PM
up

thecavemankevin
01-12-2003, 08:13 PM
hey matt, it has been a long time :)last time i talked to you i think you had just gotten the tribal...??? Well, i am glad you finally got the timmy you wanted. I sold mine by the way.

I still have the same old killer mag, but i have been carving a new body and rail for it. Going to send it off for powder coating in the next couple days, so thats about it. I would like to get together with you ho, and Kenny sometime in early Feb. How does that sound?

cockermatt
01-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Sounds cold, but a plan. :)