PDA

View Full Version : Impact Paintball In New Jersey Robbed!!

Nomad
01-09-2003, 11:25 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167987

A 4 o'clock am this morning Impact Paintball in Edison , New Jersey was robbed of 2 Impact ir3's ,a silver Angel Air , a Tippman A-5, and 3 electronic Rebels.

The First Impact was Orange to Yellow Fade and the Serial #145450

The Second Impact was Red to Black Fade and the Serial

Pics willl be posted Below oF the Ir3's

If you Have any Information Regarding the Robbery , Please send an E-mail to Wrexx1@aol.com, or send me a PM or E-mail at
Iangellcd00@aol.com

Impact Paintball has been burglarized for the 2nd time today (01-06-03). Items stolen among other things, were 10 Impact IR3 Angels. As most of you know these guns are very rare and unique. It almost seems useless to steal any custom gun for the fact that it can be easily recognized and tracked down, this is why we need your help.

Mark and I ask everyone who reads this to be on the look out for us. There were 3 light skinned males on video, 1 approximately 6' tall with husky build, and 2 approximately 5'7" with athletic build. One of the shorter kids had a buzz cut with dark brown or black hair.

A list of all colors and serial numbers of the guns stolen are being e-mailed to all WDP account holders and techs. I will also post a list of color/serial matches of each gun when we receive the e-mail.

We ask anyone that browses e-bay, PBC, PBNation, AOG, WARPIG, and any other sale and trade medium on the net to please be on the look out for and do not purchase any "used" Impact IR3s. Also, anyone who plays in the East/North East region of the US to be on the lookout for the guns at the fields. These guns are all boxless and chargerless. All the colors/serials will be posted as soon as we receive the e-mail.

Thank you all in advance for your help. If anyone has any information, or comes across anything in the future, heres how to contact us.

Mark Costa- mark@impactpaintball.com AIM/AOL-ImpactAngel55
Jim Florek - jim@impactpaintball.com AIM-UnsayN
Phone - 732-339-0820
Fax - 732-339-0821

I ask that this thread be stickied so that we can get as many people as we can into this!

Let's catch these punks! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Army
01-10-2003, 12:18 AM
I'll leave it up on top for a week.

FalconGuy016
01-10-2003, 10:35 PM
:(

I hope they find these guys

dansim
01-11-2003, 07:01 AM
i posted this days ago.. whatever as long as people stay on the look out is all that matters:D

rdb123
01-12-2003, 10:01 AM
A little off-topic, but I'd just like to say I'm disgusted at the people who did this; More so because my friend earlier this week unknowingly traded for a stolen IR3. :mad:

-Ron