PDA

View Full Version : Morlock and the emag?

GT
01-10-2003, 08:57 AM
I was wondring if there was anyone willing, to get paid, to install a Morlock board in a EMag with the ACE?

jb

beefstew
01-10-2003, 12:10 PM
i will look at the specs and see if it requires any spacing inside the frame, and that will determine the price of install with ace. it will probably take about 3weeks to complete once i have all the parts i need. i am willing to do this, contact me and i can send you my qualifications and we can discuss parts and other materials needed. i send most milling out just as an FYI and it is $22 an hour to complete. send email and post your AIM sn if you have one, my email is in my sig.
---beef---

BlackVCG
01-10-2003, 12:23 PM
Do you have a regular E-Mag? Unless you have an SFL, or X-Mag, you can't install the ACE.

Tunaman
01-10-2003, 04:49 PM
It wont work. No place to put it. And...if someone gets an eye shot out, the person who installed the board will be in big trouble.;)

GT
01-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman
It wont work. No place to put it. And...if someone gets an eye shot out, the person who installed the board will be in big trouble.;)

umm what is this?

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62315

ChucktheMAGician
01-10-2003, 08:23 PM
by "no place to put it" Tunaman was referring to the sensor needed for the ACE not the board itself.

Kevmaster
01-10-2003, 10:18 PM
there is no room to place the Eye in the current mag setup. As black said, you would need a SFL or XMag. plus, even if doable, i personally wouldnt want a person on AO who doesnt have experience installing this(Doc Nickel and Freak Factory, and Have BLue come to mind who DO) item. the Eye involves quite a bit of work to install properly. Not just taking a hand drill and drilling...

darklord
01-23-2003, 11:36 PM
couldn't you have a little piece of metal welded onto a body to hold ace/eye....? wouldn't that work? I'd love to have an ACE on my e-mag... wait, couldn't you also put an eye in place of the twist/lock assembly?

Dayspring
01-24-2003, 01:42 AM
You'd have to drill every barrel you have. Won't work guys. ACE & Regular Emag will never meet without an upgrade body.

TransMan
01-24-2003, 04:18 AM
U could always get a Slug and put it on the side ;)

beefstew
01-24-2003, 07:16 AM
transman: thats basicly what i thought of doing, because i was gonna have a custom body milled b4 the slug came out. there is deffinatly room to fit the ACE into the body without leaving too much of a gristly mess.

darklord
02-02-2003, 01:00 AM
I'm still interested in this. Can it be done with the slug body?

ringmasta187
02-02-2003, 07:56 PM
Can this be done on a micro emag if so i got the cash for whoever wants to install it.
LMK

Tunaman
02-02-2003, 08:34 PM
It is really kind of silly to invest money in this project. Almost ALL of the mags I know of that have Level 10 installed DO NOT EVER chop a ball. I dont see the reasoning behind the ACE, as the Level 10 will surely stop 99.9% of all ball chops when installed correctly. This was(is) the greatest Modification for the Mag. TK done REAL good on this one! Long Live AGD! Just my 2 cents...:D ;)