PDA

View Full Version : Mag Electro Frames

TERRIER126
01-10-2003, 02:31 PM
Where can i buy an electric frame for my RT pro....seems most places dont carry them.....

sneakyhacker420
01-10-2003, 05:00 PM
dont get an electro frame for the guns with the ReTro valve, the retro is infamous for making the electro frame double-shoot for one pull of the trigger, my suggestion is to put a classic valve in your gun if you really want to use an electro frame

but you may see a hyperframe for sale in the misc. parts fourm, but dont go for the boo-yah frames, they are definetely not near as good as the CenterFlag Hyper Frames

or just get an emag, and use it on the electro setting which lets it function as an electric marker instead of a manual marker

also, if you learn to master the retro's trigger and find a good sweetspot to rip on, you can shoot faster on it than an electro frame (my friend can get 24bps on his RT Pro with warp & level 10)

Dover
01-10-2003, 11:08 PM
You using one of those Diamond Labs 8-hole mods? Me too!! It's called the "Hurricane" and was also available in blue titanium, but unfortunately the company no longer exists.

sneakyhacker420
01-11-2003, 01:12 AM
yeah, i have the hurricane valve, its really nice cause its soooooooo light compared to the stock one, also, im pretty sure diamond labs is still around, they make stocks for paintballs guns and whatnot now, they just stopped production of the hurricane valve

but guess what!?

shocktech still makes their black titanium 8-hole mod :eek:

and i got my DL 8-hole chromed :p

Dover
01-11-2003, 04:10 AM
Wicked!! Where did you get your Hurricane chromed at, and how? I've heard there's several types of chrome too, can you give me any info? Mucho gracias!

sneakyhacker420
01-11-2003, 12:34 PM
it was the alum. hurricane, and i traded a guy 6 140rnd pods for it, and he said for $10 more, he'd chrome it, and throw in a TASO tumb velocity adjuster

heres his email if you want to contact him: yllwsmrf@hotmail.com

magnj
01-11-2003, 12:38 PM
well i just got a booyaah, il ltell you how it works out.