PDA

View Full Version : another female shirt logo

Clare
01-10-2003, 07:52 PM
Here's the second logo that I'd like to use (she's holding an xmag). It's still in draft stages since I only put it together in a few minutes. I think it's a real simple yet cute logo. What do you all think? any suggestions?

Mango
01-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Wow that is awsome!! I like it, looks like something Hot Topic would sell :D :D

Remington
01-10-2003, 08:02 PM
I like it. Maybe put the lions logo on the back? :)

painball
01-10-2003, 08:27 PM
cool shirt! Who is that modeling it?

Mango
01-10-2003, 08:33 PM
me!

:p

Quiet
01-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Looks good to me.

Quiet
01-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Mango,
three people responded before you, your slipping dude;)

painball
01-10-2003, 08:35 PM
wow mango. Didn't know you had female "parts" too.:p

WARPED1
01-10-2003, 08:39 PM
Nice Clare!

Clare
01-10-2003, 09:04 PM
thanks everyone.

just the model they use from the custom printing co.

Raptor3359
01-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by painball

somebody asks that every time theres a thread like this and capo always says the same thing for the answer. Dont u guys catch on? :rolleyes:

DiRTyBuNNy
01-10-2003, 09:38 PM
I think they're just drooling over they're keyboards trying to get her to answer any question they ask..oh well...

Kevmaster
01-10-2003, 10:13 PM
hehe...drool...

and mango..you look better and better as i drink more and more

paintbattler
01-10-2003, 10:19 PM
woooooooooooohooooo
niiiiice
:D :D

shartley
01-11-2003, 07:02 AM
It is well done, but I will go against the crowd on this one… I don’t like it much.

The reason is that it reminds me of a Rest Room sign. And how something makes me feel when I first look at it is important. It WOULD however work GREAT as that… a Rest Room sign, just make one with a guy on it, and you can probably have a hot selling item there for doors. ;)

The Frymarker
01-11-2003, 07:55 AM
I like it, I like the symbol.

Mango you modeled again!! I think your career is taking off, what's next the Victoria Secret Fashion Show!!!!

;)

Riotz
01-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by shartley
It is well done, but I will go against the crowd on this one… I don’t like it much.

The reason is that it reminds me of a Rest Room sign. And how something makes me feel when I first look at it is important. It WOULD however work GREAT as that… a Rest Room sign, just make one with a guy on it, and you can probably have a hot selling item there for doors. ;)

That's actually the point... To make it look like a rest room sign with a certain edge to it. An extreme edge if you will. :p

Clare
01-11-2003, 10:43 AM
The reason is that it reminds me of a Rest Room sign

like Riotz said, that's the point..:)

Phil
01-11-2003, 10:43 AM
Sorta off topic but, some of those stick people are really funny. Like the one on the side of caution wet floor signs where the stick man is hovering in the air. Or my personal favorite (you have to really look for this one it is usually on the side of big transformers) the stick electrical monster with the evil grin zapping the stick man. Stick people rule! VIVA LA STICK PEOPLE!!

p.s. If you havent guessed already I like the stick woman paintball logo.

shartley
01-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Ummmmm…. I know folks don’t think I am an idiot… or I would hope not. Some may not LIKE me, but I don’t think folks think I am a total retard. ;)

I KNOW that is what it is suppose to look like. And BECAUSE of that I DON’T LIKE IT. Get it now? :)

I am not saying it is poorly done, because it isn’t. I am saying that because of what it brings to mind (yes by design) that I don’t like it. That is a personal choice. And if I recall, this thread was to hear what people thought of it…. unless I read it wrong, and it was only for those who LIKED it and wanted to say so.

I don’t want to think of women and taking a crap at the same time… sorry. Others may, and that is fine. And not everyone has to like everything everyone else does…. Do they? And just because they may not like ONE thing someone else does, does not mean they don’t like the person either.

I was only giving my honest response, and WHY I felt the way I did.

Clare
01-11-2003, 11:10 AM
I never said your opinion wasn't wanted cause it is (that's the point of the thread). I do want feedback and that's what you gave me, thanks. Though, You're not supposed to literally think of "women and taking a crap" by looking at it..its just a parody of a well known symbol. Though, I can't help if that's what comes to your mind. :) Lots of shirts use parodies of symbols or brands but should be taken as just that, a parody. The point isn't really to incorporate what the original symbol means to the modified one but should be taken as a "joke". Anywho, thanks for your input. :)

shartley
01-11-2003, 11:12 AM
HeeHee… well, then you have accomplished what you wanted. :D It’s just not my style. ;) I am sure (as we have already seen) that others WILL like it. :)

darklord
01-11-2003, 04:47 PM
stick people rule! Good design, but I'm not a fan of the color combos in the pic. The design is very retro (no pun intended), too, I like that.

Clare
01-12-2003, 02:16 AM
Good design, but I'm not a fan of the color combos in the pic

thanks, those colors are just an example..it doesn't necessarily mean that the shirts will be printed like that. :)

PsychoBaller
01-12-2003, 02:54 AM
If i grow da boobies in the next couple o months... I'll be the first one to buy one....

granted someone gives me estrogen hormones and such.... and does a bit o light surgery to my other featurs... cough... ahem..

~da "baller's" baller

luke
01-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Very simple design, I like it!

Josh2Xtremes
01-12-2003, 10:42 AM
Ever get the feeling Capo is sitting at her computer with her head in her hands, shaking her head, saying over and over again..."It's JUST a shirt...all I wanted to do was post a picture of a SHIRT..."

shartley
01-12-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
Ever get the feeling Capo is sitting at her computer with her head in her hands, shaking her head, saying over and over again..."It's JUST a shirt...all I wanted to do was post a picture of a SHIRT..."
Well..... no actually. When you post a picture and ASK what folks think and for suggestions, you are not wanting to JUST post a picture. ;)

CRog075
01-12-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes

LOL yeah. Theres to many pervs on this board, sad thing is, they are older than 18 most of them.

Raptor3359
01-12-2003, 11:00 AM
capo can probably put most of the blame on fat man, he started the fan club and got everybody crazy over her.

CRog075
01-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Raptor3359
capo can probably put most of the blame on fat man, he started the fan club and got everybody crazy over her.

And thats sad. Sure shes pretty, but to droll over her on a forum? Go to a strip joint....

Clare
01-12-2003, 02:46 PM
ok let's get back on topic..the few times that I have posted threads about shirts like these it either steers off somewhere else or "boobies" has to be mentioned :rolleyes:

:)

Sooky
01-12-2003, 03:06 PM
When I first saw it, I never thought "girl going to the bathroom" hehe, I simply thought "girl".

Though now that it has already been mentioned....

But anyways, its nice, but there was one on the previous female shirt thread that I like better:

http://clare.acky.net/AO/blackwhitescan

WARPED1
01-12-2003, 03:26 PM
I like the one Sooky posted up above.

Mango
01-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Double thumbs up for the "Purrrfect" shirt, thats my favorite one so far.

ICOM
01-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Capo i like that design of the shirt. Its a nice cute shirt. Keep up the good work clare.

-Scott

Jonno06
01-12-2003, 10:45 PM
i really like that design....i would buy one....if it was a guy..duh.

(hint hint!!!!)

Clare
01-13-2003, 08:27 PM
but there was one on the previous female shirt thread that I like better

that one is currently getting printed on shirts :)

i really like that design....i would buy one....if it was a guy..duh.

if you all really liked that design, we could have a guy on there as well

anyway.. thanks for all the comments, guys :)

JEDI
01-13-2003, 09:06 PM
How could I not reply to a Clare thread. After all I am sitting hear drooling on my key board. No, actually Clare, thats a pretty cool design. I like it a lot better than some of the previous ones. I'm a fan of the "knock-off" designs. I think it works well.