PDA

View Full Version : Hehe look my SFL just got a little brother.

spacemanspiff
01-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Yup it came in the mail today. My Freeflow cocker, now I have something else that I can tinker with.:p

Quiet
01-10-2003, 08:37 PM
These things happen when your SLFs mom sleeps with the mailman, a cocker.:D

I sure wish I could afford one of those let alone both, you lucky bugger.

spacemanspiff
01-10-2003, 08:54 PM
These things happen when your SLFs mom sleeps with the mailman, a cocker.
Actually I'm a driver for UPS so it kinda just happened to fall of the truck today:p ;) ....j/k.

My christmas tips from the buisnesses I deliver to paid for this little beauty.:cool:

Bulldog
01-10-2003, 09:10 PM
Nice.

Your supposed to tip UPS Drivers?! :confused:

PsychoBaller
01-10-2003, 09:22 PM
my parents always give the Mailman and usual UPS guy if its the same one for most of the year a nice little bonus envelope during the holidays.

sorta like how my father and grandfather give me envelopes for my birthday... as they give them to business people and such....

~da "truly has a soprano type of family" baller

Kevmaster
01-10-2003, 10:09 PM
we give our mailman christmas gifts...we are tight with him..hes cool like that

TigerMan
01-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Someone is going to be jealous when he's not being used. :p My Angel needs a little brother, just a matter of daddy trying to pick it out, heh. :D

halB
01-10-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
we never have a set mailman, its always some new guy that delivers the mail to the wrong adress.

01-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster

Our mailman is a turd. We had like 6" of snow coming out from under our mailbox and he didnt deliver the mail, but he was able to get close enough to the mailbox to give us a piece of paper telling us how to shovel.

spacemanspiff
01-10-2003, 10:24 PM
I wonder if AGD gives there UPS guy or lady a tip.:p

Man that sucks halB and 845. Shoot when we got our little snow storm here in jersey I delivered everything. Everyone was like, man your still out delivering you should go home. I was like nah its kewl gotta get the consumer there packages. Plus its fun driving those trucks in the snow. :rolleyes: :)

Ultimator
01-10-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by 845
Our mailman is a turd. We had like 6" of snow coming out from under our mailbox and he didnt deliver the mail, but he was able to get close enough to the mailbox to give us a piece of paper telling us how to shovel. If I ever got a little smart-arse note like that I'd rig a car battery to the mailbox ;)

We always have like 3 or 4 different people that do it.

cockermatt
01-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Nice Boxxer. Personally i'm not a hinge on a cocker guy, loose it. ;)

theraidenproject
01-10-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by spacemanspiff
Shoot when we got our little snow storm here in jersey I delivered everything. Everyone was like, man your still out delivering you should go home. I was like nah its kewl gotta get the consumer there packages. Plus its fun driving those trucks in the snow. :rolleyes: :)
Why can't you work at my post office?:D They've lost two out of two packages sent to me in the past 3 months, without any weather problems. Anyway, I commend your choice. That's exactly what I'd have, if I had the cash for two sweet guns.

FalconGuy016
01-10-2003, 11:41 PM
We always have some new person who sends our mail everywhere

magman007
01-11-2003, 12:07 AM
spiff, my sfl came to day, with its own lil bro! a green acid wash phantom vsc! woot! pics tomorow!

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Ur spose to tip mail people? well they must hate me. and I no your a UPS driver but i hate UPS when ever they bring me stuff they leave a little note on my door that says "sign me and u can have it tommorrow" y cant they just leave it like usps. I mean honestly who is home at 1:00 pm on a weekday?

cockermatt
01-11-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
I mean honestly who is home at 1:00 pm on a weekday?

Alot of people...

spacemanspiff
01-11-2003, 10:04 AM
little note on my door that says "sign me and u can have it tommorrow" y cant they just leave it like usps.

Dude all you have to do is leave alittle note on the front door telling the UPS guy to leave your package. The only reason we leave those notes is to cover our own arses. Like if its computer stuff, electronics, stuff from verison or motorola and etc. that someone might seal off the porch. We wount leave it with out the consumers authorization. Its mainly up to the drivers discretion if they thinks its safe to release the package but 90% of the packages we can leave. If I had the time I could tell you some stories of what people try and pull out there.