PDA

View Full Version : sfl e mag

blembiggity
01-11-2003, 10:54 AM
hey i am in england and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get one from over here. or if they are selling them in the states. i didnt think they were. thanks for any help

petefol
01-11-2003, 10:58 AM
you can only find them used. every once in a while one will sell here on the forums or on ebay.

Kevmaster
01-11-2003, 10:59 AM
there were 50 SFL Emags made...thats it... All are sold, you, can prolly find one in hte classifieds on AO, but getting it shipped would be a problem

however, there is the XMag which is available in Europe. www.airgun.com/Europe

blembiggity
01-11-2003, 11:32 AM
hey thanks for the info, i am placing my order as of now for one now. thanks

Kevmaster
01-11-2003, 12:09 PM
an XMag?? Awsome!

blembiggity
01-11-2003, 12:25 PM
yeah i am actually only about an hour from where the shop in europe is so i think i am going to drive up there and pick out what i want.

Fred
01-11-2003, 01:18 PM
stop bragging! :p

PsychoBaller
01-11-2003, 03:19 PM
Can we stop spreading false information...... The SFL INFO has been updated for a while now.... first by MagMan007.. and then by Tom himself.....

50 was the expected batch of SFLs to be made... however all 50 were never produced - It was more like 35 - 40 MagMan007 saying 35... and TK himself telling me about 40ish.

In any case.. not that many of them have turned up anyway.
There were at least 2 of every color (black, red, blue, green, purple, 1teal) except for Pewter and silver....in which there were like 10-15 of each made)

~da baller

DiRTyBuNNy
01-11-2003, 04:16 PM
I can tell you there were more than 2 of each color I used to have pictures of close to 10-15 of them at CalJam 01' and I do remember seeing at least 2 of each of Blue and Red in both gloss and matte (dust/beadblasted finish)...go look through old threads and you may find them..
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=131282

blembiggity
01-11-2003, 05:29 PM
i wasnt bragging fred i was going to help some people out if they wanted anything from here but i guess u arent one of em.

PsychoBaller
01-11-2003, 06:02 PM
I did a search and posted some new SFL pics I found in the SFL Emag Picture thread.

With the exception of Pewter, and Silver/Chrome, in which Shocktech made at least a bunch of.... there were roughly 2-3 made of each color.

Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Teal... and thats about it. (imo - i think they only made one Teal and green though)

It is true they only made 35-40... so numbers come out pretty good if ya do the math.

~da "not good at math" baller

blembiggity
01-11-2003, 06:05 PM
thanks psycho, i was just amazed at the sfl when i saw it and thought to myself that i needed one but i guess thats not going to happen. i will buy my extreme because they take cocker barrels and have the removable breach. i have a z mag so i already have lots of barrels for it. i will post picks when i get it.

PsychoBaller
01-11-2003, 06:12 PM
SFLs do take cocker barrels and have removable Breech modules....

Go look at the SFL Emag Thread... i just made it go up cause i added to the pictures

~da baller

Load SM5
01-11-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by blembiggity
i wasnt bragging fred i was going to help some people out if they wanted anything from here but i guess u arent one of em.

Ah, Fred was joking (hence the little face next to his post), although he is a bitter person.;)

The list for the X-mag is much longer than the number of them available in the States and a lot of people have been waiting a long time. So when guy says he'll just hop off down the street and snag one, those people (especially bitter people, like Fred)get whiney.

Enjoy you're X-mag and post pics. We love pics here.

blembiggity
01-11-2003, 06:46 PM
SFLs do take cocker barrels and have removable Breech modules....

yes i know they do but there are very few now a days for sale. but thanks for the info.

nato
01-11-2003, 10:47 PM
how much do you think I could sell an SFL for now adays?

(and no I am not going to sell mine :p srry!)

N.A.T.O.

PsychoBaller
01-12-2003, 02:45 AM
Well.... when i bought my Red SFL about a month+ ago... specs are below

$1350 - 8000 shots Red SFL Emag, 68/4500 Dynaflow w/Blues tank cover and Centerflag Quick Disconnect Drop Forward, microline fittings, 14" Red Tip Ano'd Boomer, all the original manuals, battery wall charger, car charger.

So u minus the other stuff...limit it down to just the SFL.
i end up with an $1100 SFL after I sell that blasted Dynaflow tank (still for sale)

~da baller