PDA

View Full Version : Classic Automag Leak

[3x]PgP
01-11-2003, 12:54 PM
When I was paintballing a couple of days ago my Automag was acting up (seemed like the velocity was really high up, but it wasn't) and the gun was kicken like crazy.

Now when I put in CO2 or Nitro the stuff just goes right through the gun and out the barrel, someone please help me, I don't even now were to start.

Things to keep in mind:
-->At first seemed to kick more then needed(Like the velocity was turned up)
-->Little bit later...the trigger locks and CO2 comes out like crazy
-->Now the gas just goes straight through the gun and out the barrel.

In extreme need for help,
Alex:eek:

Remington
01-11-2003, 01:00 PM
Welcome to AO, you've come to the right place. A few questions I have for you are: Are you playing in cold weather(with CO2)? How old is the marker? Is the marker regularly oiled? Also, I would suggest taking apart the valve and doing a thorough inspection of the o-rings. If any of the o-rings look old and yellow you should replace them with some new ones.

IcantBelieveit
01-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Yes get a parts kits and replace all o-rings in the gun.
Then pickup a nice nitro tank, b/c the c02 is freezing your o-rings. MAGS NO LIKEY C02

toymyster
01-11-2003, 10:25 PM
Hey welcome to AO!! Sounds like your reg seat decided to go south on you!! It would be a good idea to, as the guys before me suggested, to get a parts kit and rplace all the seals and o-rings in your valve!!

Kevmaster
01-12-2003, 12:02 AM
hey, hey, hope you enjoy your stay at AO....Im sure you will

Replace the powertube oring. Also, pull the trigger back when you gas up...does it still leak? if so, your on-off pin orings could be broken