PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Paintball!

1stdeadeye
01-11-2003, 05:19 PM
Played this morning a few miles from the worst part of Camden, NJ (U.S. News and World Report ranked Camden the worst city to live in in America).

No pictures were taken at the secret field. I will attach some X-Mag pics to go with it. We played 10 on 10 in an abandoned oil refinery. It was quite wicked. Basically it was about 16 cops and a few friends (me not a cop, too fat;) ).

Anyone ever play with police officers. They are easy marks. They think like cops. As I am letting my mag rip, they are popping off 1 or two shots. They were very easy to move in on and bunker. However, they hide well!

X-Mag took a nasty spill on the tarmac. Put some deep gouges on the verticle feed module. Anyone know how to touch these up.

As for those locals who asked about going, it is up to the cops I play with, so PM me.

I don't know if anyone on here has ever played in an industrial area, but it rocked. We played in, on, and around all of the buildings there. We had on guy try to sniper people from the top of an oil tank (not very effective). The best was when I bunkered 3 cops together. Paul had a barrel break and Eric was helping him clean it. This left Andy and his Tippman to hold me off. With one of my teammates laying cover, I came around the corner of the building to bunker Andy and found all three there. I was so shocked that I just went nuts and overshot them a wee bit:eek: .

BTW, I am not encouraging people to play on private property. I was there with police officers and they said it was okay, so I played.;)

1stdeadeye
01-11-2003, 05:21 PM
What to carry your paintball marker in to a ghetto game.

How about this:

1stdeadeye
01-11-2003, 05:24 PM
I couldn't find a hard case I like, so I took an old briefcase, gutted it and hot glued foam into it. It actually works well. The hardest part was cutting the insides out of the briefcase.

1stdeadeye
01-11-2003, 05:27 PM
another shot of the case:

darklord
01-11-2003, 05:34 PM
seems to me like you were just finding an excuse to post more pics of your x-mag :D . Seriously though, how can you call it ghetto if you have an x-mag? ;) Funny story, sounds like you had fun. I wonder how the cops will do next time after having some experience?

Automaggin2
01-11-2003, 05:35 PM
hey, cut a whole in that brief case and make some trigger assembly, so u can have on of those briefcases that shoot. you know, like the ones u see in the movies, the ultra stealthy gun brief case :)

1stdeadeye
01-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by darklord
seems to me like you were just finding an excuse to post more pics of your x-mag :D . Seriously though, how can you call it ghetto if you have an x-mag? ;) Funny story, sounds like you had fun. I wonder how the cops will do next time after having some experience?

You caught me!:D

I call it ghetto, because we were less then 2 miles from Camden. There is not one window left in that entire complex. It has been abandoned for almost 10 years. We were very near the ghetto. I felt very safe. 16 players there had Sig Sauers for back-ups!:D

The cops have been playing for a while. They just can't shake their training. Lucky for me!!

Brak
01-11-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
hey, cut a whole in that brief case and make some trigger assembly, so u can have on of those briefcases that shoot. you know, like the ones u see in the movies, the ultra stealthy gun brief case :)

just like in that movie desperado!!!!!!!!

1stdeadeye
01-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2

But where would I put the tank? A briefcase with an 88/4500 screwed to the back would not be very stealthy.;)

PsychoBaller
01-11-2003, 06:08 PM
with Antonio Bandaras.. and one of his buddies had Gatling guns in two of his guitar cases....and the other one had a missle launcher in his base case..... heh...

was that Desperado ? man... Saylma Hyack was hotter in that movie than any other.. nowadays she wears too much makeup.. and i think she had some facial plastic surgery.. looks hot still.. but weird...

~da baller

FalconGuy016
01-11-2003, 06:39 PM
lol it must have been weird to feel safe in a place like that

personman
01-11-2003, 06:42 PM
Dude, thats sweet!
Really good idea with the briefcase as well.. It locks and everything.. I might have to try that with my e-mag..

behemoth
01-11-2003, 10:15 PM
whats a sig sauer?

darklord
01-11-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by FiRe
whats a sig sauer? it's a pistol.

behemoth
01-11-2003, 10:30 PM
thx, thats what i thought but...um................................thx

rickez10
01-12-2003, 11:45 AM
keep a black chisel point magic marker in your gear box.
makes a great fast touch-up tool on black markers. And works
better than you might think.

rick

Automaggin2
01-12-2003, 12:48 PM
get a small tank, one of those old school nitro ducks that were as skinny as 12 oz but long as 88s.