PDA

View Full Version : cocker upgrades/gun

MX9009
01-11-2003, 09:08 PM
hey in a while i am thinking about getting a cocker cause i shot my friends and i loved it, so what kind of cocker should i get and what are good upgrades for it

HoppysMag
01-11-2003, 09:13 PM
the real question is, how much do you want to spend? i suggest a Black majic, Orrical, or Outkast... others can fill u in on the various others since i have no clue about them;)

FalconGuy016
01-11-2003, 09:14 PM
It entirely depends on how much money you have

And I still reccomend a mag over them :)

MX9009
01-11-2003, 09:17 PM
money isnt a concern i guess i just want to know what to get i was thinking bout the sfl cocker but i dont know much about them so i wouldnt know if it would be necessary but i can afford that if i want

Spray Painter
01-11-2003, 09:21 PM
if money is no concern then i say go for a nice custom freeflow cocker. they are really nice. something like this:

cockermatt
01-12-2003, 12:59 AM
Get a 2k3. Buy some Maddman springs a barrel and a adjustable lpr and your done, unless you want to do some other things. But those 3 things you will get the most for your money.

strongboy2005
01-12-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by cockermatt
Get a 2k3. Buy some Maddman springs a barrel and a adjustable lpr and your done, unless you want to do some other things. But those 3 things you will get the most for your money.
i totally agree. 2k3 cockers have awesome milling, hinge frame, and you can get an adjustable LPR and if it were me I'd get an adjustable 3-way (just makes things easier when you try to get your pull to your liking) and, if not only for the looks, finish off with a new ram (just because, hey you upgraded all the other pnumatics, why not get rid of that old brass ram?). You will have yourself a sweet cocker. You may even want to think about a delrin bolt. No bolt in particular, just make sure it's delrin, and the primary reason for that (to me) is that delrin is a softer material than the inside of your body is, so it will wear down before your body does. best of luck to you with your new cocker.

FutureMagOwner
01-12-2003, 08:20 AM
make your own gun i was messing around on painball gear yesterday and i could have gotten the exact gun i wanted for about the same price i payed for my old cocker and it was 80 times better parts.

magsRus
01-12-2003, 11:38 AM
free flow is the where to go

Mega Man
01-12-2003, 03:03 PM
EvoX............................