PDA

View Full Version : *- Sfl E-mag Story -*

nato
01-11-2003, 09:39 PM
So I was paintballing for the first time (no not the first time ever, the first time at this place...:) ) over at Country Club Paintball in Illinois and was going to try my SFL Emag for the first time. I was there for about an hour when, behold! Another player walks into the place with the exact same SFL that I own. Now, the only reason why I make a big deal out of this is that there are a total of 40, YES 40 or so SFL's in the entire world!!! Having two SFL's under one roof is the equivalent of possibly winning the lottery. Better yet the guy was really nice and we were struck with awe as we both saw each others beloved markers. So if you ever say that miracles never happen... then you are sorely mistaken.

N.A.T.O.

:confused: -Was it necessary to take the puking face out of the Smilies section!?! (In response... NO!)

(Matt, if you see this... my email and AIM is WildN8Boy@aol.com)

Spray Painter
01-11-2003, 09:46 PM
LOL

-edit- "-Was it necessary to take the puking face out of the Smilies section!?! (In response... NO!)"
no clue why you said that but whatever:

nato
01-11-2003, 09:51 PM
I appreciate the fact that you have a love for watching faces violently throwing up. Unfortunately I don't think it is as important to me as it is to you. :D I appreciate the post though!

N.A.T.O.

:confused: -Was it necessary to take the puking face out of the Smilies section!?! (In response... NO!)

agdemagman69
01-11-2003, 11:36 PM
Yeah, the last thing i expected to find was another SFL owner...

We had a great time (especially playing with the pgps ;))

FalconGuy016
01-11-2003, 11:50 PM
thats really cool :)

arent there 50 of each color? So you two had the same color?

magman007
01-12-2003, 12:19 AM
no, there are 50 total..... and thats not even the true amount, there are really olny about 35-40 out there......

both silver dust? just got mine today yesterday, along with my phantom. The pics will be up tomorow. NAto, please take pics of it, and post it in the sfl picture thread

Schnitzel
01-12-2003, 12:19 AM
i have a similar story.

my brother ran across a guy that was selling his emag. it is a Red-Acid wash ULE E-Mag. The seller won it in a contest and used it once. His team then all upgraded to E-Mags, and they all wanted the same color. So he needed to get rid of it fast, and sold it to him for $500, when it retails for $1400.

A couple months later, RogueFactor happened to come across the same marker on ebay. He later sold it to me for $775. What an awesome guy, huh?;) I found out later that AGD only made 16, that's right, 16 splash red-acid wash emag kits. I was amazed. I thought it was a rare find. I then found out later from the master himself some more information. While he was at the Jungle Island 24hr scenario game, he told me in person that only 6 kits are actually in circulation.

so that constitutes 1/3rd of the total red-acid wash ULE emag population in the same home. :D

rare? i'd say so.

Schnitzel
01-12-2003, 12:22 AM
i know this is already on the boards, but it's such a net pic.

1stdeadeye
01-12-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Schnitzel
i have a similar story.

While he was at the Jungle Island 24hr scenario game, he told me in person that only 6 kits are actually in circulation.

so that constitutes 1/3rd of the total red-acid wash ULE emag population in the same home. :D

rare? i'd say so.

I know where another one is!:D

One of my teammates has one. Paul bought his from National Paintball Supply last year. Very pretty gun, but a bit heavy.

:D

magman007
01-12-2003, 12:35 AM
also, brian the 123 has one as well..... but back to sfl's!

nato
01-12-2003, 12:46 AM
I'll take pic's of mine but mine is the 14th and 15th post on the thread where the guy wanted everyone to put their pics down. I need to get a warp breech before I can officially be nearly done with upgrading it... by the way, although it is a rare gun do you think if I annoed it with an acid green wash the resale value will still be as high if not higher?

(Matt, whats your email?)
N.A.T.O.

nato
01-12-2003, 12:51 AM
Also we both had chrome. Do you guys have a breach that you would sell to me or recommend a place to buy it from? I called up AGD and "supposedly" they don't have em and don't know when they will be getting them. Well If so email me at WildN8Boy@aol.com. Thanks!

N.A.T.O.

petefol
01-12-2003, 12:53 AM
why do you say theres only 35-40 sfls around? cause people break them or just dont use them?

magman007
01-12-2003, 01:03 AM
no, because that is all that was released...

silver dust eh? same as i got! im holdin it right now!

PsychoBaller
01-12-2003, 02:18 AM
Where people's intellect are, not to be rude but I've posted a bunch of times on how MagMan007, myself, and even Mr. Kaye commented on how there were only 35-40 made TOTAL....

Don't assist the spread of ignorance.

DO A SEARCH and check sources before you post info.
Check out the SFL Thread and such.

(that was my one and only serious rant in all 300+ posts i've made)

Anyways.... i wouldnt be surprised if SpacemanSpiff and myself played alongside each other with our SFLs in the future... both in jersey... same playing fields n such.

~da baller

rikkter
01-12-2003, 02:47 AM
my teammate has a beautiful nice smooth blue color sfl emag. i'm thinking of getting one if i can

Xerces
01-12-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

I know where another one is!:D

One of my teammates has one. Paul bought his from National Paintball Supply last year. Very pretty gun, but a bit heavy.

:D

i will be buying one from tunaman in a few weeks. i think its his last one =)

magman007
01-12-2003, 09:51 AM
PSycho, you me and spiff all gotta hook up! Spiff already knows this! IM near philly, and we could all hook up and go playin, givin ,you guys area little far, it would be worth it!

Koosh
01-12-2003, 02:22 PM
Hmm... I wonder if there are any other Forest green anno SFL's out there of if mine is the only one. That would be neat. 35-40 guns with only one being a dark green (no, I'm not calling it baby poop anymore!)

PsychoBaller
01-12-2003, 04:02 PM
Aighty... clear this up for me..... WHO is in Chile then ?

I'm confused... heh

~da baller

nato
01-12-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm sorry that you think I'm ignorant, but I did look at about five sources before I did write that so I dont feel that it's fair to call me that. On a lighter note I think it would be cool if guys that lived reasonably close together played with their SFL's. That'd rock the Field!!!

N.A.T.O.

agdemagman69
01-12-2003, 08:27 PM
oh, nato
my email is cowsloveyou@hotmail.com
my AIM is mattwhistler

magman007
01-12-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
Aighty... clear this up for me..... WHO is in Chile then ?

I'm confused... heh

~da baller

oh i am! but i will be back june 30th, so we can hook up then!

PsychoBaller
01-12-2003, 09:37 PM
ic ic...... lone wait... but I think I'll still be here..... SFL should have LVL 10 and ACE by then..... hopefully....

~da "repeats himself alot" baller

tHeDaRk
01-14-2003, 12:20 AM
Country Club owns, was just there with my 2k LCD 2 days ago. With some of my friends team mates. Wish I could've seen the mags :). I'm looking to trade my angel for an e-mag. If anyone who lives near me is interested lemme know if you wanna come try it out, otherwise just pm me and we'll talk. SFL's are ownage by the way, fired one over at Badlandz sometime ago.