PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions???

Shiftee
01-12-2003, 09:57 AM
first of all happy new year everybody ... anyways i have 3 questions.
1. I heard somewhere that you can change a lvl7 on/off assy. with an rt one to have the snappy trigger feel ... is this true? because i`ll never exceed 12 bps to have to worry about shootdown but the rt feels cool.

2. I`m thinking about getting a blade intelliframe is it hard to setup the sear?

3. with the new X-valve being aluminum will it stand up to the punishment that our rock solid stainless valves do ... how bout wear in the threads? is the only advantage of the aluminum the light weight?

OK i know this is false advertising because there is more than 3 questions ... thnks guyz.

luke
01-12-2003, 10:06 AM
2. I`m thinking about getting a blade intelliframe is it hard to setup the sear?

No.
You won't have to adjust the sear.

3. with the new X-valve being aluminum will it stand up to the punishment that our rock solid stainless valves do ... how bout wear in the threads? is the only advantage of the aluminum the light weight?

To answer your question, NO the aluminum valve is not as durable as your stainless one. BUT, it’s likely you will never have a problem that not fixable.

Kevmaster
01-12-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Shiftee

1. I heard somewhere that you can change a lvl7 on/off assy. with an rt one to have the snappy trigger feel ... is this true? because i`ll never exceed 12 bps to have to worry about shootdown but the rt feels cool.

1) No. you can not switch the on-off assys to get the new reactive trigger feel

2) an IFrame is easy as can be to install...just drop it in basicly

3) No. its not as durable...but it is likly that you will outlive it. there are still thousands of cockers that were made in the late 80s/early 90s that have aluminum grip threads that work perfeclty fine. And yes, hte advantage is a drop in weight

Shiftee
01-12-2003, 11:35 AM
can you still get the stainless rt valve?

Brak
01-12-2003, 11:39 AM
of course you can get the normal retro valves!

Kevmaster
01-12-2003, 12:59 PM
uh...the ReTro valve isnt LINKED in the online store. I doubt that AGD will continue making them now tat they are gonig to start selling RT and Emags with the XValve in it