PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe advantages?

FalconGuy016
01-12-2003, 12:31 PM
I am in a long hard debate about getting an intelliframe or just upgrading my benchy a lot. I was thinking of threading a hole in the back of the trigger and put a screw in there to make a shorter trigger pull and putting brass spacers in the pin that holds the trigger up to take out the side to side play. I was also thinking why not just thread the pin itself and put a barrel nut on it. But suppose I did all this, would an intelliframe still be the way to go? I HATE the side to side of the benchy!

Also, does anyone know if pbgear actually has them in stock? Ive asked them about it and they actually said they dont carry them at all...

Thanks

digitard
01-12-2003, 12:45 PM
Just get one from the classifieds forum, or you can contact TRIGGER_HAPPY and he can probably order one for you.

Yeah I love it ... the leverage on the trigger is just perfect for fast ROF's ... that and the width of the grip and stuff fit nicely. I've used many triggers on peoples guns and the intelliframe seems the most comfortable and stable to me (minus getting a 300 dollar one ..lol)

Sincerely,
Dave K

FalconGuy016
01-12-2003, 09:38 PM
hmmm, thanks

Trigger_Happy
01-13-2003, 10:45 PM
Yessir, I'll get you any AGD products at a good price :)

nippinout
01-13-2003, 11:31 PM
The Benchmark frame is the sloppiest thing you'll ever have the punishment of using. My buddy has one for his mag and the trigger travel and slack is horrendus. Side to side slop of the trigger not just allows the trigger to move, but it actually sways side to side.

I wouldn't bother modding the Benchmark. To add a stop screw, you would have to drill dead center THROUGH the back of the frame to the front. Yucky to have holes without counter-sunk allen heads filling them. :)

But if you're a project guy, it would certainly be fun to try.

I've used the Benchmark, stock, and Intelliframe. Intelliframe would be my favorite. Although, I'm not a fan of the swirls, you get the best pull from the tight tolerancing. You can also intellifeed quite easily with just a few bucks of parts and a soldering iron.

DeathscytheSK
01-14-2003, 01:42 AM
I just recently ordered an Intelliframe Black Blade Trigger on the 6th and recieved it on the 13th http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/paintball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-automag-gun-upgrades-automag-parts-automag-triggers.html there ya go, I think they were confused when you asked for the Intelliframe, they refer it as the Intellifeed trigger at pbgear.com

AlabamaMan
01-14-2003, 01:46 AM
i'm pretty sure that he meant the benchmark from pbgear not the intelliframe.