PDA

View Full Version : Check out my Mag

shortymag
01-12-2003, 03:01 PM
THere she is The mag that gave me my name....Shortymag

http://www.geocities.com/cm_pb_49/index.html?1042397687010 (The Shorty Mag)

FESTUS33
01-12-2003, 03:15 PM
You're link isnt working.

yeahthatsme
01-12-2003, 03:21 PM
http://www.geocities.com/cm_pb_49/index.html?1042397687010

that might work better....

HoppysMag
01-12-2003, 03:39 PM
looks good, all i suggest is get a powerfeed body. :D

Cha0tic
01-12-2003, 03:42 PM
i would suggest a powerfeed body, but thats just my preference.

Gitaroo Man
01-12-2003, 03:53 PM
new body and new tank and new drop IMO

TheJester
01-12-2003, 04:00 PM
i dig it, it's real nice, all mags are at least nice, no question on that 1. i voted needs some mods. I personally don't like macro, but that's gonna be a fight for ages. i suggest the powerfeed body as well, and a matching color scheme, like loose the blue macro, get some black, or use black heat shrink on some stainless (if you do it, but the stainless would make a nice contrast/accent though) but hte tubbing will prevent scratches. also w/ the color scheme and the powerfeed, if you so choose to shell out that kind of $ i suggest getting a black powerfeed main body, everything else is black on your gun, why not have it match? umm, and well this is a nice performance upgrade, and coincidently (sp???) it goes w/ the colors, you ever think about an x-valve? i would say retro, but they're going all x now, or even just a lvl 10. so guess i'm just saying there is always room for upgrades, i kinda don't like to do these, just cause i don't wanna tell some1 how to upgrade, it's your gun, you have to add your personal touch to it, not my personal touch, but there's some ideas, but i no way am i telling you what to do, cause it looks sweet, if you're not done upgradeing, keep up the good work

TecnoRobo
01-12-2003, 04:21 PM
I like it.
Can't go wrong with a mag...
Allthough IMO i think it could use a new
drop and a powdercoating to make it pretty
if you have the money.

Enjoy your automag!
it wont let you down

shortymag
01-12-2003, 04:23 PM
if i decided to get my bodey painted black instead of getting an acual black main bodey where would i get it painted and how much would ot cost?

Cryer
01-12-2003, 07:16 PM
get a powerfeed body (polished) and a fiber-wrapped tank.
The PF baody will help a little with the feed rate and it will look sweet. The Fiber-wrapped tank is just a lot lighter. Other than that, its sweet.
-edit-Also, if you paint your body it voids the warranty. They have black and polished mainbodies available in the AGD online store.