PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe or AGD Frame

QUINCYMASSGUY
01-12-2003, 08:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any input on the Centerflag Hyperframe. I own a Minimag and want to put a new frame on. I heard the Centerflag could chip at the bolt and it voids the warranty on the Mag so I'd be left hanging on that one. I've been hoping AGD would make a similar electronic frame available to install on a Mag besides an EMag or XMag but I'm glad I didn't hold my breath for that one. However the Intelliframe is something I might buy. Any input on the trigger pull difference between these two?

Speaking of warranties, what is the warranty on Mags with the new XValve? I just sent in my 4-star Minimag valve to get the XValve and realized no mention is given of the warranty. How long is the warranty on a Mag that used the Go Retro program now that it has the new valve in it?

petefol
01-12-2003, 08:53 PM
i would go with an intelliframe and then if you really want an electro gun get an emag. if you get an intelli and retro or xvalve then you could modify it to shoot fast then a hyperframe.

paintslinger
01-12-2003, 09:36 PM
id go with the hyperframe personally. i've shot an inteliframe on a regular mag and i wasn't that impressed. its better than stock but thats about it. the centerflag on the other hand u can really rip just like if u had an electro. but without having to shell out the bucks of getting an emag or another electro. also the bolt/sear wear thing isn't a problem as long as u have the long on/off valvev pin that centerflag will send u for FREE. also i've shot a mag with a rt valve also and it is kool i'll give it that but i like the mouse click trigger-ness alot more then actually having to pull even with the trigger bouncing off ur finger. another thing with the LX xvalve u wont have to worry about recoil 2 much when u do get on the trigger, or shootdown, and chopping of course.