PDA

View Full Version : On/Off retro vs. emag

nuclear zombie
01-13-2003, 07:02 AM
If I understand correctly the retro valve and emag valve are the same valve except for the on/off they use . Does anyone use an e-mag on/off in their non-electric retrovalve mag ? Has anyone tried ? does it give the trigger a different feel ? or shorten/lighten the pull?

I'm looking at getting an x-valve in a week and considering getting an E-mag on/off despite not having an e-mag , just to see how it changes the trigger pull on a z-grip mag .

Later
Nuclear Zombie

Schnitzel
01-13-2003, 10:59 AM
i have dropped an emag on/off into a standard retro before. its kinda cool, it does like 3-4 shots per pull.

i have also dropped in an extra short pin into a standard retro. it basically did full auto.

it doeant really lighten/shorten the pull, but it makes it a lot more reactive. although it is fun, it is not reccommended as it does damage the bolt after prolonged use.

Peach
01-14-2003, 01:59 AM
The e-mag pin in a retro would be hell on your sear but a longer ones such as a .730 makes it really automatic... I used a pin that made the bolt travvel so quick the ball didnt even have time to get into the barrel. Its fun to play around with but you cant shoot any paint with it

nuclear zombie
01-14-2003, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the help, I'll probaly just save my money and use a retro on/off.