PDA

View Full Version : which tank is better for a front player (not size)

fuzzbubble
01-13-2003, 12:20 PM
i'm specifically thinking about these two nitro tanks for my new set up, i'm not worried about size of the acctual tank, cause i'm going to get either a 45 or 68 psi tank so neither are going to be all that big, i'm more or less wondering what experiences people have had staying tight in the bunkers with these two, and which they think is better for that

TheTramp
01-13-2003, 12:47 PM
They are pretty close in size so they'll probably both have similar playability in tight bunkers. I've only had experiance with the Max-Flo and I thought it would have been a little big for a front guy.

FalconGuy016
01-13-2003, 03:31 PM
The max flow seems not to be as tight as a angel air would be

blnk162
01-13-2003, 03:48 PM
Ive used both, they are the same both having a rail mount...I just think the max-flow is a better system all together.

You have an inappropriate link in your signature. I am removing it. It links to derogator kind of a site but is disguised as a X mag for sale link. You have been warned many times before for other violations. This one is over the top. Imposing a Five Day Temp ban for it. Do not curcumvent it or I will make it permanent - cphilip

boomerfoxtrot
01-13-2003, 09:59 PM
why either?

get the new nitroduck 45/45 feather tank... the lightest tank on the market, and with the x-flow reg ... you get almost as good air flow from it... and to be honest with you you don't need any better... works great on every gun.. but that's just my thoughts... =] hope it helps

mykroft
01-14-2003, 10:43 AM
Go for the new 2k3 Max Flo.

Still the best reg, now one of the smallest (Noticably smaller than the Angel Gameboy).

magsRus
01-14-2003, 06:07 PM
the new max flow is the way to go but AIR is not a bad idea