PDA

View Full Version : Question about fit?

Snake847
01-13-2003, 01:46 PM
Will a Classic rail, E-mag body and a E-Mag valve fit together along with a classic z-grip?

battlegroup
01-13-2003, 01:55 PM
I know the rail, the z-grip and the valve should fit. You may have to slightly mill out the rail to make the body fit. The classic rail has a rectangular slot for the screw to hold the body to the rail. The E-mag body has a round protrusion so the rectangular slot would have to be milled to fit the round protrusion for the screw. Clear as mud? The e-mag valve is just and RTPRO valve as far as I know and that will fit the classic. Just be advised that there are no places for the E-mag battery and such in a classic rail.

TheTramp
01-13-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by battlegroup
The classic rail has a rectangular slot for the screw to hold the body to the rail. The E-mag body has a round protrusion so the rectangular slot would have to be milled to fit the round protrusion for the screw.

The round part of the E-Mag body will fit in the rectangular slot on a clasic rail. It's when you try to put the non-round clasic or Mini body on an E-Mag rail that you have problems.

The set-up discribed in the opening post should work without problems.

battlegroup
01-13-2003, 02:25 PM
There you go. I had it backwards.