PDA

View Full Version : X-Valves are out of stock

AGD-OfficeGal
01-13-2003, 05:34 PM
If you have ordered an X-Valve on the Go X program but we have not yet received your valve, we will not be able to ship you an X-Valve until sometime next week (gods willing and the creek don't rise, it won't be any longer than that).

I will do my best to contact each person whose valve we receive with an individual notice of the delay but I thought a group heads up was appropriate. If you have not yet sent in your valve and want to play this weekend, hold onto it and send it next week!

Marcia

matt0000
01-13-2003, 07:20 PM
i sent my valve like a week ago on i think it was received on the 6th will i still have to wait untill the next batch?
-matt-

Xerces
01-13-2003, 08:05 PM
check your email for a ups notification. thats usually a sign you will be getting it soon.

darklord
01-13-2003, 08:21 PM
Can I still order one even if it's out of stock? I want to order one so I can send in my valve...I don't mind the delay on the shipping of my X-valve, as long as I can send in my classic valve and order one, I don't care, just as long as they're being shipped next week. Any info. on this...?

edit: ugh ok nix that idea, you can't even add them to your cart. :mad:

AGD-OfficeGal
01-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Matt, if you will email me your full name and the store order number, I will check on the status of your order.

Unless we announce it ahead of time (as we did with Level 10s), we do not like to take your money when we know we can't ship something. Since the store charges your credit card at the time you place the order, you are paying immediately upon ordering.

I'll replenish the stock on the store as soon as the valves come in and backorders are filled.

Marcia

RamboPreacher
01-14-2003, 11:43 AM
dang. got the email saying they are out of stock (my valve hd been sent in). a bit dissapointing, considering I had specificaly verified that they were in stock before I made my order. just gotta wait now. :D

ps - OfficeGal, will I have to wait untill it gets in before my slug body gets shipped now?

Blennidae
01-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Hello Marcia,

Does the original message mean that you are expecting the next batch of X-valves next week?

I ordered mine the first day and I have not recieved it yet.

Thanks

matt0000
01-14-2003, 05:14 PM
macia,
can i get your email address and i will email you my information thanx
-matt-

AGD-OfficeGal
01-15-2003, 01:04 PM
[email protected]

(now watch me get hundreds MORE spam emails for posting this in public again :mad: )

AGD-OfficeGal
01-15-2003, 01:10 PM
RamboPreacher - yes, we do not split shipments because you only prepaid one shipping charge.

Blennidae - email me your name and the store order number so I can check this out for you.

I'm really sorry about this, guys. We try hard to keep the stock numbers on the store current but this item was so popular it got away from us. It's especially difficult in the case of a trade-in order because we have no way to reserve the valves ahead of time, so orders are allocated based on when we receive your trade-in, not when you placed the order.

In one case uncovered, we made an error here which resulted in the X-valve not being allocated in time for a customer. I'd beat the person who made the error but they frown on that here and anyway, I make my own share of mistakes. Just not this one, this time.

Marcia

Blennidae
01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Hello Marcia,

I emailed you all my order information. By the sounds of your reply, I was the "lucky" guy whos valve did not get allocated correctly. Such is life.

Riotz
01-20-2003, 10:56 AM
Don't know if I should post it here. But, I know where to get two x-valves in Jersey. No trade-ins though. If you are in the Jersey area and want one, PM me.

RamboPreacher
01-20-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
RamboPreacher - yes, we do not split shipments because you only prepaid one shipping charge.
[clip]Marcia Thanks for the info. In this day and age of just-in-time inventory/warehousing and online-realtime inventory and shipping, it would be nice to know that something is out of stock and give the option of seperate shipping. I realize that you probably don't have anything to do with the software you use locally or for the internet, but a suggestion would be to get it updated (and consolidated, if it isn't). :) Thanks again for the status update. not many places will give this kind of customer service.

dcmander
01-21-2003, 01:34 AM
Would you please let us know when they are back in stock.

Thanks.